Main Menu

Spotted 72 Cuda on Highway 17 in Los Gatos

Started by ledphoot, May 06, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ledphoot

Is this one of you guys?

Cuda Cody

Sweet!!!   :banana:  Looks like great weather for a drive.  Did he see you taking photos?

ledphoot

I don't believe he noticed me. I just thought it was cool because I was driving from my house in Boulder Creek to my house in Escalon to work on the Cuda and I spotted one on the way. Which of course NEVER happens. I'd call that a sign that I am doing what I am supposed to be doing.

RUNCHARGER

That's a pretty nice looking Cuda. It's always nice to see them on the road.
Sheldon

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

1 Wild R/T

This time of year Escalon is fine come on over & get your car finished... But when it gets to be summer here BC would be the place to be....

ledphoot

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on May 06, 2018, 05:18:11 PM
This time of year Escalon is fine come on over & get your car finished... But when it gets to be summer here BC would be the place to be....

Gonna start staying in Escalon 3 days a week to speed up progress on the car. I have an air conditioning unit that will keep the shop cool. No excuses. And the house in Escalon has excellent cooling :;

Topcat

floorit426

You should stop by, next time. Topcat and I were hanging out, at my place, in Redwood Estates, yesterday. I live .6 mile off the highway. Of course, you would need to be sure you have your B.S. repellent....