Main Menu

Summit Discount code?????

Started by jt4406, May 06, 2020, 08:50:57 AM

Previous topic Next topic

jt4406

Getting ready to place an order at Summit Racing, anyone got a good discount code they would be willing to share??? 
TIA,   jess
"Yeah, it's hopped up to over 160........"

JS29

I don't think summit dose that! :notsure:

WhiskeyRebel

Haha, I've been placing almost daily orders with Summit for the past few months.  This pandemic better end soon.  I have never seen a discount code with them though.  Now YearOne...I have a bunch of parts queued up waiting on the next 30% sale.

anlauto

They have a number you can text to see about getting a deal  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

njsteve

Summit will match whatever discount code Jegs has at the moment on their website. I think Jegs has $10, $20, $30, and $100 off based on total purchase price. I think the only way you can get the deal is to do a telephone order. Online doesn't have a way to input a competitors code. I just did an order with Summit two days ago and they gave me the Jegs $10 matched deal.

Scooter

If you can find the same items at JEGS they have a promo code deal going:

Save $10 off $299, $20 off $499, $30 off $699, $100 off $1299 Orders. Promo Code: BUILDIT exclusions apply

JS29

I just got a hood from jeggs, and there was a discount there. :yes:

Mopsquad

Just placed an order with Summit as Jegs didn't carry one of the parts.  They gave me the $10 off $299+.

anlauto

I just order from Summit yesterday and got FREE shipping to Canada :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

I've shipped to Canada before so I know that is a huge value!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green