Main Menu

T/A in the back yard

Started by DAYLEY/CHALLENGER, March 02, 2021, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Posted this on the T/A thread but thought it didn't get much attention.  Some of you guys in the Charlotte area....hunt..and find.  Was watching the channel 9:, 3 , or 6 news . Was a story on flood insurance.  Caught this pic in the back yard.   

This was on Feb. 24th.

cuda hunter

That appears to be a fm3 pink T/A. 

Wonder where it is.  Wish they would show something like that here in Colorado.  I'd be in the car looking.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Marty73

Hard to see, but that might be downtown Charlotte through the trees

That would put it in South Charlotte, in an older area of town. I occasionally drive out that way, but if it is in one of the old mill neighborhoods we'll never see it from the road
1973 Challenger
2022 Wrangler Sahara
2021 Charger Scat Pack

blown motor

It's time to go and play with your drone.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

mccannix

Cool picture but the only indication of TA really is just the stripe.
No decklid spoiler and to me hood appears to be bulge, doesn't rise enough to be TA.
But it may just be the way I'm looking at it.

Brads70

Hard to tell exactly but almost looks like 72-74 tail lights? R/T hood ,or is it a rain bran hood with Cuda tail lights? Almost looks like a licence plate in between the tail lights? Cuda?  Can't see the side profile enough to see if its Challenger or Cuda? Also can't make out the side markers enough to ID the year?  :notsure: :rubeyes: :takealook:

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on March 03, 2021, 07:46:53 AM
Hard to tell exactly but almost looks like 72-74 tail lights? R/T hood , can't make out the side markers enough to ID the year?  :notsure:

My thoughts too :rubeyes:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Betting it's "Not for sale". He's probably gonna fix her up some day. He's just waiting for a 40-60k stimulus check.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

This was the original photo I took.  Then tried to enlarge....  again on the 24th...you can probably go to their site and watch and get the persons name.

bcbassfishing

Quote from: Brads70 on March 03, 2021, 07:46:53 AM
Hard to tell exactly but almost looks like 72-74 tail lights? R/T hood ,or is it a rain bran hood with Cuda tail lights? Almost looks like a licence plate in between the tail lights? Cuda?  Can't see the side profile enough to see if its Challenger or Cuda? Also can't make out the side markers enough to ID the year?  :notsure: :rubeyes: :takealook:

saggy ass 1/4 panel drop to the tail light panel.. it a chally. 

torredcuda

Not sure but doesn`t look like a T/A hood, could be just 318 car with a stripe?  :dunno:
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Mopsquad

If I hallucinate enough, I see the absence of a side exhaust exit.

70 Top Banana

Doesn't look like a T/A except for the side stripe. Could be a lot of things but I don't believe it is a T/A

70 Top Banana

However, I would take it home and quick!! :takemymoney: