Main Menu

The 1970 Hemi Cuda Warlock restoration is finished!

Started by Cuda Cody, April 08, 2018, 08:24:28 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

It's done!!!  The 1970 Hemi Cuda (Sal Walker's Warlock) is completely restored.  A huge thank you to Larry Matthews and Nick Wimmer who made it all happen.  This is one of those special Hemi cars that has a fantastic history and most likely one of (if not the lowest) original street miles Hemi's on the planet.  Yes, it was a race car, but how many Hemi Cuda's have less then 9 street miles on it!!!   :lookatthat:  The metal work, paint and restoration was done to the highest level by the guy (Nick Wimmer) that taught me pretty much most of what I know about doing restorations.  I was able to have a small part in helping this car be restored to a level that makes me very proud to have been a part of it.  If you get a chance to see this car in person, it's well worth the time to check it out.

kdcarman

bluespruce

anlauto

Nice to finally see it restored back to original.....

How are your Hemi cars coming along Cody ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

What a beautiful car, great options! The story is great as well.
Sheldon

GCragtop

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

That is a REAL  nice  Resto.  I am glad that we have these web sites to allow all interested to view and appreciate the hard work it takes to get them back into prime condition.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

So how does the ownership/partnership deal work ?  I just watched the video and I had always thought it was your car Cody ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

I remember when you were very interested in acquiring the Warlock. Nice job on the restoration.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Chryco Psycho

What a shame it was restored , it will only be the original Warlock once , now it is just another perfect Hemi Cuda with history ,
I have always said if the cars could talk the stories they would tell !! This one still has the story  :twothumbsup:

usraptor

Wow! Great story and interview.  June's father sure left he and his brother a great legacy.  He definitely deserves to be in the Mopar Hall of Fame.  Beautiful car and restoration.  Almost makes me wish I had painted mine Red instead of Black.

750-h2

That is a super neat car. Seems like it wasn't very long ago that the family had for sale. Congrats on  a beautiful restoration !!!!