Main Menu

The Hemi E body population is swelling here.

Started by RUNCHARGER, March 24, 2017, 08:00:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sorry no photos. My friend Dave just received not one but Two, 71 Hemi E-bodies this week. I knew he was waiting on a loaded 71 Hemi Challenger from Europe and that one came in but he surprised me by also receiving an FC7, 71 Hemi Cuda from the eastern US. The Challenger is Much better looking of course (the Cuda is a complete but nice looking project). If I get over there before moving I'll get a few shots of them. It's neat to have these cool cars in a relatively small town along with his other cool cars (stuff like an award winning AAR and Hemi, 4 speed, Superbird for instance).
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

What, what, what?  TWO Hemi E-Bodies!!   :worship:  I want to see some photos  :please:   What's the story on them?  Are they going to be for sale?   :bigthumb:

Can't wait to hear more.   :lurking:

RUNCHARGER

No, they won't be for sale. The Orange Challenger was bought from the original owner in Switzerland I believe, the original owner has just restored it and it is loaded, PW, shaker, rubber bumpers etc. The HemiCuda looks pretty solid but needs restored. He has been getting Dave West to do his cars lately. He takes his latest cars to MCACN so I'm pretty sure all the world will get to see them.
He has a really nice survivor 71 Black Hemi, 4 speed Challenger as well, I'm kind of wondering if it might come up for sale now.
A real decent guy that you can have a hamburger with and talk cars.
Sheldon

anlauto

Dave West does amazing work ! :worship: The Cuda will look awesome
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Yes: He did Dave's purple AAR that was in the books last year and his FY1 Hemi 4 speed SuperBird that was at MCACN last fall.
Sheldon

fc7cuda

Any pics of these cars, or did I miss them?  Especially the Challenger.  :drooling:

anlauto

Spoke with Dave West at Moparfest, the Challenger is going to MCACN this year, he's busy getting it ready....beautiful car :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

In the MCACN emails they send out regularly if you are on the mailing list, with previews of cars scheduled to be at the show, there was a picture of the Swiss '71 Challenger a few months ago.
I'll try to dig through my old emails later to see if I can find it and post the picture.
It really was loaded, IIRC it's even a A78 car!

RUNCHARGER

It's gorgeous all right. That's probably the coolest 71 Challenger made in my eyes.
Sheldon

redgum78

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on March 24, 2017, 08:00:23 AM
Sorry no photos. My friend Dave just received not one but Two, 71 Hemi E-bodies this week. I knew he was waiting on a loaded 71 Hemi Challenger from Europe and that one came in but he surprised me by also receiving an FC7, 71 Hemi Cuda from the eastern US. The Challenger is Much better looking of course (the Cuda is a complete but nice looking project). If I get over there before moving I'll get a few shots of them. It's neat to have these cool cars in a relatively small town along with his other cool cars (stuff like an award winning AAR and Hemi, 4 speed, Superbird for instance).

Wow 2 Hemi's!!
looking forward to photos.

Chryco Psycho

I have to see pix of this collection , congrats on getting a few of them  :bigthumb:

JH27N0B

Took some searching, but I found a picture of the Swiss hemi Challenger.
Can't wait to see it here at MCACN in November!

E74cuda

Here's a few more