Main Menu

Uncle Tony's Garage

Started by floorit426, April 05, 2020, 11:50:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

tparker

I stumbled across him on youtube a couple months ago. I picked up a 66 Dodge D100 with a slant 6 and he had some slant 6 videos. Then I found some of his carb vids and other engine stuff. He has lots of good info and lots of old school tips and tricks that I don't see on many of the videos I watch. Not sure how accurate everything is, but it seems reasonable. He actually explains stuff fairly well. I dig what I have seen.

Mrbill426

He's a character.  Has live chats too

Cuda_mark

The guy is a character. Love watching his videos.

Mr Lee

I've seen a bunch of his videos.  I have learned some stuff from them but also take each with a grain of salt. Yeah he's a little nutty but in a good way i think.  I think it's cool that he has a bunch of old mopars that are daily drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Montclaire

Quote from: DeathProofCuda on July 15, 2021, 10:03:09 AM
Probably old news, but Uncle Tony is Tony DeFeo of High Performance Mopar and Mopar Action.

I recently figured that out myself. An absolute legend.

70 Top Banana

I have seen several of his videos. Some are pretty entertaining. Some you can agree or not agree but i see it as entertainment. There are a few of these guys around. If you want to really laugh go to you tube and watch Vice Grip Garage, that is entertaining.