Main Menu

rosevillemoparts.com down?

Started by benguin, August 13, 2021, 09:13:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

benguin

Uh oh- I'm getting a "site can't be reached" error from Roseville, and looks like the site may have expired??

Anyone else having luck? 

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

benguin

I'm glad to hear that. Still not working for me, although I can get to everything else this morning. 

Although I did find this from their dealer site:
       Hello,

We currently have no power at our dealership and are closed until further notice. This means are phones are down too. If you have a sales related question please email nicolas.king@golling.com & if you have a service question please email george.cassel@golling.com

All the best,

Golling of Roseville

Thanks!!

Brads70

Quote from: Bullitt- on August 13, 2021, 09:18:40 AM
no problem here   https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product-category/body-restoration-parts/exterior-trim/decals/e-body2470/

Ya that link doesn't work for me either.  :idea:  I wonder if it has something to do with Microsoft automatic updates . It just updated last night and I couldn't use my computer so I went to bed.  They drive me nuts its MY computer damit! I can't figure out how to shut off those updates...

benguin

Just modified my earlier post- I think we've found the problem. :-)

anlauto

Jon told me they are experiencing a power failure that could possible last until Saturday, he told me that yesterday. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: Brads70 on August 13, 2021, 10:34:01 AM
It just updated last night and I couldn't use my computer so I went to bed. 
Probably made your wife happy....... :haha:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on August 13, 2021, 05:28:04 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on August 13, 2021, 10:34:01 AM
It just updated last night and I couldn't use my computer so I went to bed. 
Probably made your wife happy....... :haha:
:-X

Spikedog08

We have had some intense storms go through Michigan and there are multiple areas with no power still after many days.  I was out for just over a day and as I was working to secure a generator, it came back on.  I have family staying with me as they have had no power for many days now, told it may come on tonight but have said that the last 3 days and still nothing.  They do live by Roseville . . probably 15 minute drive. 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!