Main Menu

Virtual car show

Started by dodj, July 25, 2020, 09:46:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

One of our local car show has changed to a virtual show this year.
Mine is the only Challenger in the show. Though there are a couple cudas.

I you you have the time to click on the link and peruse the cars,I would appreciate the support.

https://app.viralsweep.com/contest/embed/bf255a-69580?framed=1

Thanks
:cheers:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

usraptor

Well I resisted the urge to vote for one of the Cudas and voted for you.   :))  Good luck!   :twothumbsup:  Lots of nice cars and trucks there. That would have been a great show in person.  :clapping:

dodj

Quote from: usraptor on July 25, 2020, 11:50:56 AM
Well I resisted the urge to vote for one of the Cudas and voted for you.   :))  Good luck!   :twothumbsup:  Lots of nice cars and trucks there. That would have been a great show in person.  :clapping:
Thanks!
Yes the show usually has a great variety of vehicles.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Jay Bee

Quote from: dodj on July 25, 2020, 09:46:19 AM
I would appreciate the support.
Done, how could I not vote for a white E-body.

700 AKN

I almost voted for that 70 Boss 302, but yours looks way better.  You did a nice job with those pictures too.  Calendar material.
Good Luck!

dodj

Quote from: 700 AKN on July 25, 2020, 09:17:41 PM

I almost voted for that 70 Boss 302, but yours looks way better.  You did a nice job with those pictures too.  Calendar material.
Good Luck!

Thanks, but I didn't take the pictures. The way the show was set up, you register then they send a photographer to  take pics. They selected which ones to put up on the website.
:cheers: