Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dmod1974 and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

BIGSHCLUNK

I used that 51515 today.  :wrenching:  tightened up a few things and NIKKI got some daylight!    :burnout:

Mr Lee

Installled my rear bumper, valence, and license plate light.  Finally checked a few things off the list today after messing with getting things to fit for what seemed like forever. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

ec_co

going over all my seams with chassis saver (tip from my body guy - let it flow into the seams to prevent future rusting from the inside out) before I do the seam sealer
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

usraptor

So I went to my orthopedic surgeon today to see about doing another scope on my left knee since it aches constantly.  New xrays showed that I'm bone on bone so a scope won't do any good so we scheduled a full knee replacement for June 8th.  So I came home, took the Cuda for a quick cruise, then covered it back up since the recovery time for a knee replacement is 3 months and I won't be working the clutch in the Cuda for that time.   :'( :pullinghair:  Well at least I won't miss any car shows this summer as it appears most, if not all, have been canceled because of this stupid virus.  :o :(' :tired:

Topcat

Wow, Knee surgery sucks.
Pain is insane.  :'(

Hang in there.

usraptor

Thanks Topcat. Yeah this will be my second full knee replacement.  I'm not looking forward to it or the recovery.  :'(

Scooter

Quote from: usraptor on May 27, 2020, 07:35:15 AM
Thanks Topcat. Yeah this will be my second full knee replacement.  I'm not looking forward to it or the recovery.  :'(

Geesus. My dad had both knees replaced 10 or so years ago. His doctor told him to gettem both done the same time because the recovery pain is so bad you'd never go back to get the other done.  :o

GL!

ec_co

picked up parts from the powder coater today, they did a great job. of the samples they showed me, this seemed like the closest match and has a little texture to it. dash frame, interior headliner trim, ash tray + insert, headlamp buckets.

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Removed the AC system underhood , only bracket and condenser left.

May try the CVF brackets and pulley system . https://www.cvfracing.com/chrysler-big-block-power-steering-alternator-system-426-440/  $100 off sale 2 would be nice.

Mr Lee

Quote from: ec_co on May 27, 2020, 04:26:48 PM
picked up parts from the powder coater today, they did a great job. of the samples they showed me, this seemed like the closest match and has a little texture to it. dash frame, interior headliner trim, ash tray + insert, headlamp buckets.
Looks good.  Texture looks good from here. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

YellowThumper

Eliminated more unnecessary wiring for EFI transition

Mike.

YellowThumper

Committed to the new guage pod plan.

Mike.