Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 11, 2020, 03:21:34 PM
I've seen Dave's car in Mississauga before. Mine would have been out with the top down too if it wasn't still gutted since October 2019.

To answer this thread's subject line.....I looked at it!
If I remember right...metal replacement?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cudajason

Quote from: 70rag383 on November 11, 2020, 02:33:36 PM
Thanks @Cuda jason . Nice cuda you have there.  Looking forward to the end of the pandemic and will meet all of you guys at Moparfest. I was there 2 years ago after Alan had just finished my car.  I think that's @blown motor 's Challenger next to mine.

http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/PAST-RESTO-RESTORAG.html

Well crap...my apologies, apparently I have a short memory!!! :looney: :looney: :looney:

Yeah I hope this is all over and we can get together next year.
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

Quote from: Cudajason on November 11, 2020, 01:13:38 PM
November 11th and It was nice enough out today to take that car out to an appointment....ran great!  Glad the heater works. 

Certainly the latest I have ever had the car out for a spin.

I have to correct myself. I was reminded today on FB that 6 years ago Nov 12, that I took the cuda to pick up my son from school.

I dont recall the weather being as nice that day as it was the last few days

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Mark_B

Lock down here, so dropped the wife off for essential shopping.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

YellowThumper

Pulled off the car cover (temp outside storage  :thumbdown:)
Covered some of the added wiring in hidden areas with the cheap plastic shielding. Reassembled the rear interior panels and seat.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Dakota

Drove for about 180 miles on a single trip to complete the engine break-in before I dropped in fresh oil ahead of tucking the car away for the winter.  It was the furthest and fastest (75ish for a spell) I've gone since it got back on the road.   Everything worked great. 

I'm not sure what gas mileage I got, but  I know I received 1 thumbs up for about every 30 miles I drove.   :driving: :bradsthumb:

Brads70

Quote from: Dakota on November 19, 2020, 04:18:57 PM
Drove for about 180 miles on a single trip to complete the engine break-in before I dropped in fresh oil ahead of tucking the car away for the winter.  It was the furthest and fastest (75ish for a spell) I've gone since it got back on the road.   Everything worked great. 

I'm not sure what gas mileage I got, but  I know I received 1 thumbs up for about every 30 miles I drove.   :driving: :bradsthumb:

That's great to hear! Well deserved and a long time coming!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Joegrapes

I went in the garage, took the cover off the car, hooked up the battery and started her up. I let her run for about 15 minutes, shut it off, unhooked the battery, put the cover back on and went back in the house. 😂

Dakota

Quote from: blown motor on November 20, 2020, 11:25:41 AM
180 miles and you didn't stop by?  :pokeeye:

:dunno: Sorry Murray.  Had a long ways to go and a short time to get there. 

dodj

Quote from: Dakota on November 20, 2020, 06:49:08 PM
Quote from: blown motor on November 20, 2020, 11:25:41 AM
180 miles and you didn't stop by?  :pokeeye:

:dunno: Sorry Murray.  Had a long ways to go and a short time to get there.
And a closed border...........guess you could crash the gate doin' 98.. :burnout:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Northcuda

Fight with my headliner this weekend. Winter temperatures are not ideal for the break. But the result for a beginner suits me.  :('
A Barracuda 70 that wants to be as big as a Cuda Trans am.

RUNCHARGER

That looks great from what I can see. The difference in temperature when it's cold probably makes shrinking them easier.
Sheldon

Topcat

A short drive up the Loma Prieta Mountainside and a visit with Floorit426.

This engine sure loves colder air. What a difference.