Main Menu

What's Missing in this Picture??

Started by erik70rt, May 30, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

erik70rt

Who can tell me what's missing in the attached picture? :verymad:
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.

71GranCoupe

Rocker trim or lug nut?????? :dunno: Let's see if I get any closer than I did with the bee trap.  :popcorn:

Cudakiller70

erik70rt

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 30, 2017, 04:57:57 PM
Rocker trim or lug nut?????? :dunno: Let's see if I get any closer than I did with the bee trap.  :popcorn:

DING DING DING!!!  Lug nut!  Some SOB decided they needed my lug nut more than me.  It was there when I arrived and gone when I took this pic.  WTF is with some people?  Really?  Stealing ONE lug nut? 

Anyone have an extra??  LOL

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Chryco Psycho

at least he didn't steal all 5 , the fender would be a mess if he did

1 Wild R/T

Cuda Cody

What is wrong with people?  Really, 1 lug nut?   :Thud:

CudaMoparRay

Crazy but unfortunately these types have been with us from the beginning. At least he left the rest of the car.

erik70rt

You would think someone would've noticed a person stealing a lug nut.  Not like you can twist them off with your fingers.  Unless your the Six Million Dollar Man or something!

303 Mopar

Quote from: erik70rt on May 31, 2017, 06:02:44 AM
You would think someone would've noticed a person stealing a lug nut.  Not like you can twist them off with your fingers.  Unless your the Six Million Dollar Man or something!

Or a tire iron....

ec_co

the only thing I see missing is me being in the drivers seat, lol. beautiful Challenger!! stupid and shitty to remove a part from anyone elses car. how in the hell did no one notice them doing the deed? pretty ballsy move
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

71GranCoupe

JS29

One would think that some one walking around with A breaker bar and socket at A car show would be up to no good.  :foul: