Main Menu

WOW! 303 Mopar on Motor Trend!!!!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, December 29, 2016, 07:21:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

303 Mopar

Thanks, this was so much fun shooting this video!  Mike contacted me in March about doing this and ended up on a roadtrip in his Daytona from CA to Woodward Dream Cruise in August, so we met up on a Tuesday.  I was able to get about a dozen local Mopar guys to show up as well.

It was great getting to meet Mike and his crew.  His Daytona is so cool, and the fact that he drove it across the country is incredible.  He let me drive the Charger Hellcat with the red key and that thing had so much much power it was scary.

Definitely one of my favorite days.

303 Mopar

More...

The episode is on MotorTrend On Demand but should be on YouTube by the end of January.

Also check out this little YouTube video I did.

Cuda Cody

HOLY SMOKES!!!!   :bravo:  That looks like it was a blast.  Can't wait to see more.   Lot of really nice cars.   :inlove:  Your AAR was the coolest!

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Chryco Psycho

Brads70

Congrats! That sure looks like a lot of fun! Someday I'd like to drive my car out to California and back.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Brads70 on January 01, 2017, 04:51:41 AM
Congrats! That sure looks like a lot of fun! Someday I'd like to drive my car out to California and back.

Thanks @Brads70, it was a blast.  With the 392 Hemi in my Cuda now, I'm trying to plan on doing the Hot Rod Power Tour this summer.  I think it will start in Kansas City which is where it ended last year, and they have never come that far west.  KC is only about 8 hrs from Denver and then we will see what the route is once they announce it here in January.

headejm

How about the FM3 Vert with black interior and luggage rack. That should be a pretty rare combo.  :ohyeah:

HP_Cuda

Frazz

Great to see ya here and wow what a killer video. It looks like a ton of fun.

I keep toying with the idea of the Red Key but I cannot yet pull the trigger. Don't get me wrong it would be fun as all get out but at 4400lbs it would be a boat. I also think keeping tires on it would be my number one problem then adding gas every day would be my second.

:clapping:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

303 Mopar

They finally dropped Ep 2 of The House of Muscle on YouTube. It was a lot of fun meeting up with Mike Musto.
https://youtu.be/Qjy4SvZv-aE

Cuda Cody

WOW, that was great.  Dan, how did you get set up with doing that?  They gave you more face time then anyone else.   :clapping:

Marc70challenger