Main Menu

E-Bodies Wallpaper now Online

Started by ToxicWolf, September 23, 2017, 03:54:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ToxicWolf

I created this site because I didn't want to upload all this stuff here and make Codey supply all the storage space and bandwidth for it.  He does enough for us already. 

This site is free and has no advertising on it.  The files are currently sitting in a web site storage space I'm not using at the moment.  The files may move but if you follow the link below, it will always take you to the site.

I will never publish this link anywhere but here ... in this post.

Please read the instructions on the first page.  It will make using the site much easier.  I took a bunch of code from my old sites and pushed it together into this one pretty quickly so it is not perfect.  If you run into things that don't work right please send me a message HERE and I'll get it fixed as quickly as possible.  This site will never be finished.  I will always be working on it ... until it just disappears one of these days.

Have fun

http://www.ebodieswallpaper.com/

Roadman

Wow, just awesome Jim. Guess my hint at breakfast worked. Thanks for doing this for us. I like the link on the homepage for the forum.  This is my fav so far.   :banana:

Cuda Cody

:lookatthat:  WOW!!!  You do amazing work.  Those are very cool.   :clapping:  Thanks for taking the time to make those for us.  Really really neat stuff.

Roadman

Awesome eyes.   :banana:      :rebelflag"

ToxicWolf

Thanks you guys.  It's all about having fun.  :P

Roadman

I did share it on FB  E-Bodies .org. with Jims permission.  @ToxicWolf         :rebelflag"

71GranCoupe

thanks for sharing Jim!!! I remember when you would share a picture here and there on the other site. Glad you got back into it. Thanks again.  :perfect10:  :perfect10:

ToxicWolf

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on September 23, 2017, 05:38:42 PM
thanks for sharing Jim!!! I remember when you would share a picture here and there on the other site. Glad you got back into it. Thanks again.  :perfect10:  :perfect10:

Fun ... fun ... fun   :looney:

Chryco Psycho

Thanks for doing this @ToxicWolf , your work is awesome , much appreciated !!

ToxicWolf

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 23, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Thanks, Chryco.  I love doing it so much it's never work ... just fun.

CudaMoparRay

Thanks for the gift of your great talent I for one will definitely be using it.

303 Mopar

Quote from: ToxicWolf on September 23, 2017, 11:43:49 PM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on September 23, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Thanks, Chryco.  I love doing it so much it's never work ... just fun.

You have some serious talent Jim! Thanks for doing this!

Roadman

Another favorite.     :banana: