Main Menu

Gator Grain - Comparison

Started by GQ234, November 22, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GQ234

Hi All,

As you guys might know I brought my 70 Hemi Challenger Rt se Gator Car to MCACN this year. The show was great, lots of nice cars. I met 6bblgt at the show this past week, and we had some great conversations.  So 6bblgt had his gator grain sample from his car with him and we compared the two together in this photograph. Nice meeting all you guys from here I had a blast.

-Greg

headejm

Saw a video about your awesome car and it had your son in it too. That car is a treasure!  :cheers:

Cuda Cody

@6bblgt  sample looks like a perfect fit.  The color might be slightly off due to the UV lights that the tops has seen over the years.  That is a cool photo!  Thanks for sharing.   :clapping:

GQ234

Here's a few pics from the show!

GQ234

Also here's the link to the interview for those that would like to check it out.

https://youtu.be/3WOO6cn6koI

69bronzeT5

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Cuda Cody

Great video!!!!

I saw that Galen posted on Facebook that your Challenger was his favorite out of all the cars at the show.   :clapping:

Cuda Cody

Hearing your car start in the video made me go out and start a Hemi.  I had to hear that great Hemi sound in person.  There's something special about the way a Hemi sounds.   :inlove:

Brads70

Beautiful ride, I so love gator grain!  Thought about adding it to my car....

RUNCHARGER

What a great car. You're my hero for keeping it (and in mint condition I might add) all these years.
Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

GQ234

Spikedog08

That is awesome!   What an amazing car!   :worship:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Thank you for sharing the video , great story , awesome car .

I joke with my youngest brother that if he had not been born in 71 , our Dad was going to buy a 71 Cuda convertible Hemi.