Main Menu

Guy Finds Dads Original AAR

Started by 303 Mopar, October 29, 2017, 08:37:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Great story of a guy finds his dads AAR that he sold right before he was born, after 20 years of looking.   :twothumbsup:

Jay Bee

Awesome story, thanks for posting it. Very reminiscent of Koby finding his dad's T/As.

Chryco Psycho

Great story  :bigthumb:
Girl reminds me of AJ but someone similar I guess

Cuda Cody

Love seeing stories like that!   :clapping:

1 Wild R/T

Awesome story!! Wish my dad had an AAR I could search for.... Coolest car he owned was a 64 Chrysler 300K convertible & it was left in Adana Turkey in 1973 so I won't be bothering to search for it.... :haha:

Spikedog08

Great story and she is cute as well!  Love it!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Shoooter

cool story.  I hope my kids don't have to tell the same one someday. hopefully it just get passed down to them and never lost

69bronzeT5

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

Chryco Psycho

Meant to be .... what a great result !!

Great write up too  :bigthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JH27N0B

Wow, that one was hiding right under my nose here.  I always say for every car you run across there's 2 or 3 similar ones hiding away in local garages and storage facilities gathering dust!
Glad the son tracked it down.
I'll be interested in seeing the car after it's restored.  That Studio Hot Rods place they said they took the car to advertises a lot on local radio and from that, and their website I get the impression they are a Gas Monkey/Counts Klassics wannabe type place.   ::) Hopefully I'm wrong and they will do the car up great!

johnr

Most Awesome !   I really believe that "persistence" is one of the best traits that we can have.
--  johnr  --