Main Menu

Josh's Muscle Car Parts

Started by plymouthbelvy, December 18, 2017, 05:54:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

plymouthbelvy

Hi,Anyone order from Josh's Muscle Car Parts? I have went to there website and have called them 4 times now and it rings and goes to voicemail.I have left messages with my phone number and have had not one reply. Kinda crappy business not to even return a phone call. I want to order a part but I have a question I need to ask first. Anybody else have issues with them? Thanks,Mike.

Cuda Cody

I know they are a small family run operation and maybe they are busy around the holiday time.   :notsure:   Do they have an email that you can try?  Maybe give them a day or two and see if they get back to you.  I've not heard anything bad about them.

Also if you value customer service, you might try @MoparDave  at Roseville as I know he does a great job of getting back to people quickly and has a great reputation.

anlauto

I don't have a problem with Josh's because I use Roseville Moparts... :D
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

blown motor

I've used them once with good results. That was about a year ago.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

plymouthbelvy

Thanks for the imput. I use Roseville a lot as well but I didn't see mufflers on there website and Josh's website has the mufflers I was looking for and suppose to be free shipping if over $99. Its been over a week now since first message I left them. May just move on.Thanks.

anlauto

For mufflers, go right to the source...Accurate LTD is one place  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

plymouthbelvy

Thanks for the info.I was looking at the Josh mufflers with welded on over the axle pipes and they look just like the Accurate ones.You can even get with the flat spots just like Accurate. Accurate mufflers are $189.00 each and they want around a hundred bucks to ship them. Josh's was $347.00 and had free shipping over$99.00 so that is why I was interested.Big difference in price. They look like same mufflers? Again thanks for the imput.

61K T/A

Josh's has always replied to my emails, promptly. May be took some time off to celebrate the holidays.

plymouthbelvy

Thanks all,went ahead and just called Accurate Exhaust and ordered my whole exhaust from them. Very nice to deal with and even answer the phone.Thanks again all for the imput.

IRON MAN

I will never do business again with Josh's Muscle Car Parts AKA musclecar parts.com

On 10/16/2017, I ordered a Challenger T/A rear duct-tail spoiler and E-body trunk plugs.  The T/A spoiler arrived in eight days. I have not received the trunk plugs and it has been over two months. He does not reply to my emails. My total order was $324.00 of which $309.00 went towards the T/A spoiler, which is very nice. Why would he invite bad feedback? Doesn't make sense over a few bucks.

plymouthbelvy

After over a week of phone calls which went unanswered and had to leave a voicemail I have yet to hear from them. I even sent an email and have never had a reply back. Really bad business in my opinion. I will never use them for any future purchase. I bought all new exhaust from Accurate today and they were great. Lesson learned I guess.

fc7cuda

It almost seems that as time moves on, the "quality" vendors I prefer to deal with becomes fewer and fewer.  :alan2cents: Or maybe it's just me.  :dunno:

Glad to read you got your exhaust ordered.

anlauto

Some of Josh's supply issues could stem from Dale's Cuda Shop shutting down  :alan2cents:

cordodge

I look no further than Roseville Moparts.   :bradsthumb:

Rdchallenger

:grouphug:
Quote from: anlauto on December 20, 2017, 04:33:09 AM
Some of Josh's supply issues could stem from Dale's Cuda Shop shutting down  :alan2cents:

I had no clue Dale's shut down. Hope my new horn connection still comes i ordered the other day :Thud: