Main Menu

Original loan note for my car

Started by Bluemonster71RT, June 28, 2017, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bluemonster71RT

My Dad found and mailed me the loan note for when he bought the car. December 1st 1970. Lackland Air Force Base Federal Credit Union in San Antonio. For $3955.21. Get this, at 3/4 of 1% interest!
I think its a cool piece of history to have for the car.  Just thought I'd share 

Cuda Cody

That is super cool.  Take a photo of it and share it with us (block out anything personal if you want).   :takepicture:  I love those types of rare documents with old cars.

Rev-It-Up

That is pretty cool! Pretty interesting documentation that probably not too many people would have.
Rev-It-Up

Bluemonster71RT

1 Wild R/T

3/4 of 1 percent monthly is 9 percent which for 1970 is actually pretty high....

Cuda Cody

Of that is sooooo cool. 

What is Amount Pledged?

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 28, 2017, 06:58:01 PM
Of that is sooooo cool. 

What is Amount Pledged?

C/U refers to savings as shares, sort looks like  $5 is coming from savings to be applied to the principal....

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

blown motor

That's really cool to have Bluemonster.

I bought my car 5 years ago and I'm the 4th owner. I was able to track down the original owner and asked him if he still had any documentation would he please send it to me. He sent me 4 insurance notices plus the cancelled cheques he paid them with from 77 & 78. Also got his bank loan documentation, white copy and yellow copy. Plus he sent me the down payment receipt from the dealer and the reciept for the first oil change.  :ohyeah:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ec_co

that is very cool! when I got mine from my dad it still had (in the glovebox) his original purchase (2nd owner) receipt in Oct. 1973 along with every registration from '73-'87 when he parked it. this all really helped secure the title since the real one is lost/buried somewhere in his bedroom
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

packnsix

that's awesome...as far as original documentation goes loan documents are probably the rarest of the rare.

RusTy/SE

Very cool :yes:

Just like 'they're only original once', there is only one set of Original Documentation :perfect10:
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Chryco Psycho

That is great to locate original documentation like that from what is almost 50 years back  :woohoo:

1ownr

We have Bill of Sale along with every Registration for our 'cuda and a few other original documents.

judy

mopar thunder

These are really cool. Have to laugh at the amount down.......