Main Menu

Original loan note for my car

Started by Bluemonster71RT, June 28, 2017, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

wldgtx

I don't know why but I am fascinated by this kind of thing.  It is really cool you have it.
1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National

Bluemonster71RT

I am fascinated with these too. For me and the one I have and it being my dads is that, he was in his 20's and it is the day he made a decision to buy a Challenger. He could of bought any other car but he chose the Challenger. I like all these papers that anyone has because for most people choosing one of these cars (and I mean any muscle car make or model) is a big moment in most peoples lives and there it is, the beginning of all their joy and expectations.   

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on June 28, 2017, 06:58:01 PM
Of that is sooooo cool. 

What is Amount Pledged?

Credit unions require you to be a member, so they ask for some sort of "donation" to show a "willingness to be a member" of said credit union.  They still do this today, and most ironically, the value hasn't changed: I too paid $5 to join a small credit union in Washington County, PA so that they would finance my motorcycle last year!

:huh:

dougdel

I as able to keep the original owners North Dakota lein release title for mine.  when I got it titled here they photocopied it and handed it back to me along with my new Maryland title

GrantZimmerman

Man, I also love those old car-related docs. It seems it was way easier to buy a cool car back then

Hood

My very first loan ever, at 18 years old from the grocery store credit union. Notice the $60 down payment to order my car.
Original owner with 100% documentation.
Ordered my Cuda on September 29th 1972