Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Solarguy

Beautiful Sunday morning cruise down by the beach

340challconvert

Was just down in Fort Lauderdale Friday and Saturday to pick up my mother in law for Thanksgiving.
It was a beautiful 81 degrees

Had to fly home to New Jersey to a wonderful 38 degrees
I'm jealous!
:help:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

6bblgt

yesterday I purchased a needed OE LH quater panel for my R/T  :woohoo: I guess that's progress?

js27

Thank You All for the well wishes-looks like it is going to be long road. I just found out today I have to go back in the hospital for a second Heart Cath Tomorrowcmorning to see why I am still having pain.
JS27

340challconvert

Quote from: js27 on November 20, 2017, 12:54:59 PM
Thank You All for the well wishes-looks like it is going to be long road. I just found out today I have to go back in the hospital for a second Heart Cath Tomorrowcmorning to see why I am still having pain.
JS27
Prayers for a quick and easy recovery

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Jim AAR

Quote from: js27 on November 20, 2017, 12:54:59 PM
JS27

Damn, that sucks, stay calm and get lots of rest........ :fingerscrossed: for a successful outcome....

CudaMoparRay

Trying to see which looks better.
Either install the diamond plate onto the black mats for accent and solid protection or just leave the black floor mats as is.
Decisions, decisions

CudaMoparRay

Started to remove the custom chrome metal radiator fan shroud and replace with black OEM plastic one and noticed a thin oil film under the metal shroud. Long story short----a small leak in the return automatic transmission cooler lines that would be splattered around by the fan rotating against the shroud. Hopefully, just tighten up a bit more will fix it.

Shoooter

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 20, 2017, 06:32:12 PM
Trying to see which looks better.
Either install the diamond plate onto the black mats for accent and solid protection or just leave the black floor mats as is.
Decisions, decisions
[/quote

black mats is my choice. checker plate doesn't belong in a cuda. there better than that. save it for the camaros with rusty floors :alan2cents:

CudaMoparRay

black mats is my choice. checker plate doesn't belong in a cuda. there better than that. save it for the camaros with rusty floors :alan2cents:

Thanks for your opinion and I agree-------I'll use the black floor mats only.   :iagree:
Don't have a camaro so I'll try to figure something else to do with the diamond plates.  :thinking:

CudaMoparRay

Tightened up the leaking return automatic transmission cooler line and now trying to figure out how to install an OEM fan shroud to my Cold-Case Radiator.
I will document this on my radiator thread later this week.

Roadman

:unitedstates:   :rebelflag"     Not my E Body, but for some of ya'lls.  Boxed up 3 of my BLACK FRIDAY SALE relay harnesses to mail out tomorrow.  :checkmail:  Thank you.  Sale runs thru Sunday night.   :D

73_Cuda_4_Me

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family js27! Hope everything is good, and they find out what the problem is, and that it is an easy fix!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Brads70