Main Menu

30% Year One ?

Started by anlauto, May 21, 2019, 05:43:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I have a customer looking for Year One's 30% off Memorial Day discount....Is there going to be such a thing ? Anybody ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gzig5

I haven't seen anything on a Memorial Day sale yet.  They just had a 25% off two-day.  But as usual, anything I am interested in is "discount exempt".  I don't even bother looking anymore.

Rich G.

And the shipping charges from all these companies wipes out any discount they give you. And now E Bay is charging tax! Too bad Mopar Carlisle is only once a year.

70 Challenger Lover

I stopped using Year One once other companies started offering similar goods. The shipping they charged was absolutely outrageous and before there was much competition, they were happy to gouge away knowing you had few options. That is one company I will never give money to again.

RUNCHARGER

It's all good as long as you can wait One Year for the parts to be shipped separately to you.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 21, 2019, 07:00:06 AM
It's all good as long as you can wait One Year for the parts to be shipped separately to you.

:haha: :haha: :haha:  I ONLY use them for M&H wire harnesses and when you can save 30% or almost $300 that's good news for me. and @1ownr
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

7E-Bodies

30% seasonal discounts at Year One put M & H wiring harnesses as discount exempt?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

anlauto

I think you have to wait until the special holiday 30% off sales...I could use one right now :)

7E-Bodies

Me too, Alan. Trying to get as many needed parts on hand as possible so there's no reason to stop moving forward. But I have plenty to do before Christmas.

JS29

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on August 14, 2019, 03:59:28 PM
Me too, Alan. Trying to get as many needed parts on hand as possible so there's no reason to stop moving forward. But I have plenty to do before Christmas.
There is always labor day, if i get a code from them i will pas it on.

7E-Bodies

anlauto

Labour day is coming up....if you hear of a code please let me know  :fingerscrossed:  :cheers:

7E-Bodies

Hoping they don't get stingy on wiring.

anlauto

JS29

Quote from: anlauto on August 28, 2019, 05:25:02 AM
@JS29 anything yet ?
@anlauto 25% Ends tonight DN1411. as soon as i get a 30# code i will let you know, usually labor day.
-