Main Menu

Carlisle Carpet Sale

Started by 69BFan, June 11, 2018, 08:32:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

We are finalizing our Carlisle plans and with limited space remaining, we are looking to offer some discounted pricing on the ACC Carpet line.  I will need to know by this Friday, June 15th, at noon if you should like to purchase a carpet set.  This is to allow them time to mold and box prior to Carlisle.  The carpet sets will be $175.00 per kit.  If you should like to purchase an ACC trunk mat, they will be $50.00 each for the heavy rubber mats.

Please drop me a private message with any concerns or questions.  See everyone in Carlisle.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

69BFan

After a tremendous response to the carpet sale on the various forums, I am dropping the price on the E-Body carpet sets to $150.00.  ACC has also told me that if orders are placed by June 25th, that I am safe in getting them manufactured and boxed prior to us leaving for Carlisle.

Again, I have reached out to everyone who has placed an order on the carpet and made them aware of the cost revision.  If your unable to attend the Carlisle show, we are going to be offering this pricing through August 31st.  You will be responsible for the actual shipping charges, but due to the volume of carpet that ACC ships, the rates are very competitive. 

Also, do not forget that we can offer discounted AMD sheet metal prices as well.  Reach out to me for a quote on those pieces as well and free delivery to Carlisle or the Nats.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

anlauto

I was going to say RockAuto sells them for $176.00  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon