Main Menu

Carlisle Promotion

Started by 69BFan, June 12, 2017, 06:52:02 PM

Previous topic Next topic

69BFan

In an effort to support the members of this site, we will be offering some special pricing for those attending the Carlisle Show and The Nats.  We stock a wide assortment of inventory and I have selected what are some of the more requested items.  I would ask that anyone needing a particular color other than black on interior pieces, please let me know by June 21st, so that they can be ordered.  Questions regarding headliners and sunvisors, please drop me a call or an email.  No matter if do not need anything, stop by our tent and check out what we have to offer.  Our tent will be located next to building T in rows H and I and spots 137 through 143.
We feature the product from the following manufactures:  ACC Carpet, AMD Sheet Metal, AMK Fasteners, AMS Obsolete, Dales Cuda Shop, DMT, ECS, First Place Auto Parts, Hoffman's Winners Circle, Legendary Auto Interiors, Metro Rubber, Precision Gaskets, PUI Interiors, Quirey Quality Design, Restoration Specialties, Right Stuff, Soft Seal, Southwest, Steele Rubber, Stephens Performance and Trim Parts.   So there is very little that we do not have access to.
So check out the specials:
Headliners:  $65.00
Sunvisors:  $100.00 per Pair
Package Tray:  $20.00 (Standard)
Package Tray:  $40.00 (Speakers)
Seat Divider:  $15.00
Glove Box:  $15.00
Firewall Insulation:  $28.00
Molded Hood Pad:  $75.00
Rubber Trunk Mat:  $45.00
Trunk Seal:  $15.00
Window Felts:  $145.00 (8 Piece Kit)
Washer Bottle:  Starting at $50.00
Squirter Kits:  $75.00
Positive Battery Cables, OE Correct:  $125.00
Hemi Positive Battery Cables, OE Correct:  $250.00
Negative Battery Cables, OE Correct:  $70.00
Hemi Negative Battery Cables, OE Correct:  $70.00
K-Member Splash Shields:  $65.00
Leaf Spring Rebuild Kits:  $80.00
Super Body Plug and Bumper Kit:  $150.00
Pedal Pad Kits:  $55.00
Window Crank Handle Kits:  $85.00
Speaker Grills:  $70.00
Date Coded Heater Hose Kits:  $70.00 and $85.00 for AC
Date Coded PCV Hose:  $12.00 per Foot
KV Fuel Hose:  $7.00 per Foot
Vapor Separators:  $50.00
70-71 Hemi Oil Pan:  $140.00
70-71 402 Oil Pan:  $165.00
As mentioned earlier, we can supply you with similar savings on sheet metal, fuel and brake lines and seat covers and door panels.  Please give me a call concerning those savings.  Anyone needing Master Fastener Kits and other hardware from AMK, let me know as well as we will have select kits at the shows.  The prices listed above may be 3 to 10% below our posted pricing at the show.  Please correspond with me prior to the show to insure availability and pricing for anything in particular that you may be needing.  Also restoration shops wishing to purchase in bulk will be further discounted.
Everyone have a safe trip and if anyone should have any questions, please drop me a phone call or a email.
Thanks,
Richard O'Shields
Restoration Parts and Materials
Ph. 404-643-5760 (8:00 AM till 9:00 PM, EST)
r.l.oshields@att.net
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

69BFan

If anyone should be attending the Mopar show in Ocala, FL. during the second weekend of November, I will be bringing down an assortment of our product line.  Any special request, please let me know so that I can take care of your needs.  On the prices as listed above, I can honor the pricing through the 2017 year.  Thanks for a great 2017 show season and we look forward to adding several new pieces in the very near future for all of your restoration needs.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.