Main Menu

Component Restoration Services (Preferred Vendors)

Started by Cuda Cody, August 03, 2017, 08:20:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@pink aar  Has suggested the idea of having a list of people or companies that do Cuda and Challenger component restorations that we trust and know do good work.  This is not a list of paid sponsors nor will it ever be.  The plan is to make a list of people we trust to restore components to the highest level and will not rip anyone off.  This will help new members know where to go when they need to have something restored.

A couple things we ask before we can add a person or company to the Preferred Vendor list.

• Do not suggest your own company or business.
  • Have a history of doing business with the person or company you want added to the list.
  • If you suggest someone, you are vouching for their integrity, quality and customer service.
  • They need to be a Member here, so if they are now please ask them to join so we can "tag" them when mentioning them in a thread (if there is any questions about their services).

At some point this list might get moved to the front main website, but first we need to start putting the list together.  There can be more then one preferred vendor for items.  I'll get us started by adding someone I think we can trust.

Carburetor Restorations
Scott Smith (Harms Auto)
www.harmsauto.com
9807 E. BROADWAY AVE.                                             
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99206
Member = @ScottSmith_Harms
509-922-9115
Comments: Scott does high end carburetor restorations to very detailed and OEM specifications.  (Recommended by Cuda Cody)

Seat Belts
Bill & Robin Edwards (Upholstery Mods &More)
14920 16th Ave. So.
Spanaway, WA 98387
Member = @70rm27
931-703-5574
Comments: Bill does full restorations on Mopar seat belts including sewing the factory correct date code labels on the ends. (Recommended by anlauto)

Electrical Components
Jim Slotts (JS Restorations)
www.jsrestorations.com
Member = @Slotts
Comments: Jim can restore pretty much any electrical switch, replay, wiring harness or control panel to good as new. (Recommended by Chryco Psycho)

Wiper Motors & Specialized Plating Services
Stephan Fournier (SF Restoration)
Member = @SF-Resto
438-495-9212
Comments: Stephan does some of the most amazing plating and specialty component work.  From hood, trunk, and door latches to wiper motors, clutch switches, blower motors, tail light housings and in all the factory correct platings like Yellow Dichromate, Clear Zinc, Chrome , Black Phosphate, Brown Zinc Latches.  (Recommended by Shane Kelly)

Wiper Motors
Bruce Somer (NS1 AAR)
www.ns1aar.com
Member = @Ns1aar
951-675-9551
Comments: Bruce does both 2 and 3 speed wiper motors to a high show level. (Recommended by TX9AAR)

Wiper Motors
Kim (Passion 4 Mopars)
www.passion4mopars.com
363 E. Lansdowne Ave
Orange City, FL 32763
Member: @Passion4Mopars
865-365-5833
Comments: Kim restores 3 speed wiper motors to a high show level. (Recommended by Chryco Psycho)

Radiators
Bob Schirmer (Glen-Ray Radiators)
www.restorationradiators.com
2105 N. 6th St.
Wausau, WI 54403
Member Name = @Radiatorman
715-842-3352
Comments: Bob produces brand new Mopar licensed and factory correct part number radiators or he will restore your original radiator. (Recommended by JS29)

Please comment to the thread to add someone to the list and I will modify the first post so all the info is in one location.  Include the persons name, phone, website and user name if you can.

Chryco Psycho

Jim/Slotts
electrical component rebuilding

Jamis Passon / Passon Transmissions , Excellent fort service / parts or complete transmissions , I have been using him for years

76orangewagon

JS29

Convertcuda

JS29

Shane Kelley

SF-Resto as recommended to me by Alan did a outstanding job on my wiper motor. I see he does great work on latches and other components as well. Great customer service and easy to work with. 

anlauto

@SF-Resto Stephan Fournier is by far the best for hood/trunk/door latch restoration, wiper motor, clutch switch, blower motor, tail light housing restoration, etc...etc... :worship: :worship: :worship: :canada:

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

EV2RTSE

For brake booster rebuilds:

The Power Brake Booster Exchange / "Booster Dewey"
http://www.boosterdeweyexchange.com/

pink aar

Calipersonline.com ask for Mark  810-794-5523. He rebuilt my original calipers and I couldn't ask for any better job  with a great price. He gave me a full description of how the work was going to be done. If you're a member of challenger trans am aar cuda on FB you would have seen the post about 4 months ago.

Howard 973-800-4565 he repairs radios and 8 tracks. He repaired my 69 camaro am/fm radio and my console 8 track. They work like they it did new in 69. He also gave me a break down on what he would do to repair-overhaul them. Great guy

Hope this will help any one out.

anlauto

Mopar Seat Belt Restoration
Bill & Robin Edwards
Upholstery Mods & More
14920 16th Ave. So.
Spanaway, WA 98387
:ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

anlauto

I send all of my shifters right back to Scott at Hurst https://www.hurstshiftersonline.com/productcart/pc/viewcategories.asp come back fully restored looking better then new :worship:

JS29

Bruce Somer did A grate job on my windshield wiper motor, grate service also. (909-986-9551) I would definitely use his services again. :twothumbsup: