Main Menu

$100 off E-body Magnum Stainless Performance Mufflers

Started by moparmadman69, March 17, 2017, 10:33:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

moparmadman69

Hurry discount ends March 31st. Call for discounted pricing on complete systems with Magnum mufflers also.

https://youtu.be/sPx2o4fWg1o

Call, Click or Email

541-672-2661

http://www.accurateltd.com/

accurateexhaustltd@outlook.com

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Bullitt-

I was looking at these recently, interested me but does not state the pipe diameter..
Many of us have larger than stock pipes.

What is the in & out pipe diameter?

Thanks
Wade
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Cuda Cody

moparmadman69

Cuda Cody

moparmadman69

Quote from: Bullitt- on March 17, 2017, 12:35:00 PM
I was looking at these recently, interested me but does not state the pipe diameter..
Many of us have larger than stock pipes.

What is the in & out pipe diameter?

Thanks
Wade

Factory size. 2.25" inlet and 2.00" outlet. Might seem small but these are right at the rear of the car and the exhaust does not have the same velocity as it does when they exit the manifold. It just all depends on how you are driving your car.

moparmadman69

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 17, 2017, 01:07:26 PM
But are they only available in stock size inlet and outlet?  @moparmadman69

Quote from: moparmadman69 on March 17, 2017, 01:00:48 PM
They sound better!

Yes stock size only (2.25" x2.00"). If you are running your mufflers back by the gas tank you pretty much have to stick with stock size unless you are making your over axle pipes our of tight radius mandrel pipes that you are welding together. The original over axle pipes have 4 bends in less than 30" of pipe. Larger diameter pipe requires larger radius. That then makes it so you can't easily tuck the muffler up where it needs to be.

These are meant to be better flowing while still appearing factory without the annoying resonance produced by having some mufflers underneath the rear seat.