Started by Cuda Cody, May 25, 2017, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Post any good Memorial Day sales you find!   :bigmoney:

PG Classic  25% off if you spend $149 or more  = code: MEMORIAL17
Legendary Auto Interiors 15% off Manufactured Items
ECS Automotive Concepts 15% off Glass
Classic Industries UP TO (not all... only some items) 35% off = MRD17
Year One (Straight up, not guessing) 25% off = CN7906 (good until Sat / They most likely will run another Monday sale)

303 Mopar

Classic Industries Outlet Center has Mopar shirts and a few other items at pretty good prices.    8)

http://www.classicindustries.com/shop/mopar/parts/outlet/lifestyle-products/?&p=1

anlauto

I'm waiting for a 30% YearOne code....need a bunch of wiring again.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Bet it will be tomorrow or Sunday.   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: anlauto on May 26, 2017, 05:21:39 AM
I'm waiting for a 30% YearOne code....need a bunch of wiring again.

Cuda Cody

Dante's = 10% OFF! orders over $199 or more* Promo Code: 25MD17

GoodysGotaCuda

Following. I'm about due for some interior finishing parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Daveh

PST is having a sale also.

71GranCoupe

Year One 30% off code= MEM17  Spend carefully, don't break the bank.   :haha: :rofl:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 26, 2017, 05:02:23 PM
Year One 30% off code= MEM17  Spend carefully, don't break the bank.   :haha: :rofl:

That part always seems to add up on Year One's site to make the discount code not much of a deal.  :crying:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

anlauto

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on May 26, 2017, 05:02:23 PM

Thank you...Just ordered $2148.86 worth of wiring harnesses....subtract $644.68  :banana:......a savings a pass on to my customers of course :wave:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

:unitedstates:                                   Memorial Weekend Sale at www.rosevillemoparts.com

discounts do not add together.

10% off all hardware and general parts.
15% off Hoffmans winner circle items.
15% off Legendary or PUI interiors.
15% off REM products.
15% off Mopar performance parts
15% off Goodmark and select Dynacorn parts.
20% off AMD.
for Dii, Goodmark and AMD , this DOES NOT include GM parts from these vendors. IF you need GM or Ford Metal I can see what I can do as in discounts.

with in the USA--->>>>FREE parcel shipping to any Veteran or Active Military. 50% off shipping rates for all Truck Freight orders.

No codes for our current website. Simply put In the comment section  ATTN David and if your military with Branch of service - orders will be manually adjusted once I review. your card will not be charged automatically as we do that manually at the dealer. Not like the big box stores where you get banged up front for everything.

For those passed, Retired and Active Military, I thank you for your service to our Country.  :unitedstates:

discounts and shipping offers expired at midnight Monday the 29th
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

71GranCoupe

Quote from: MoparDave on May 26, 2017, 06:21:56 PM
:unitedstates:                                   Memorial Weekend Sale at www.rosevillemoparts.com

15% off REM products.
20% off AMD.
for Dii, Goodmark and AMD , this DOES NOT include GM parts from these vendors. IF you need GM or Ford Metal I can see what I can do as in discounts.

with in the USA--->>>>FREE parcel shipping to any Veteran or Active Military. 50% off shipping rates for all Truck Freight orders.

No codes for our current website. Simply put In the comment section  ATTN David - orders will be manually adjusted once I review. your card will not be charged automatically as we do that manually at the dealer. Not like the big box stores where you get banged up front for everything.

For those passed, Retired and Active Military, I thank you for your service to our Country.  :unitedstates:

Really cool Dave, enjoy the weekend, I have a feeling you will be busy when Tuesday rolls around.  :cheers:

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

MoparJunkie

Quote from: MoparDave on May 26, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

15% off REM products.
20% off AMD.

No codes for our current website. Simply put In the comment section  ATTN David and if your military with Branch of service - orders will be manually adjusted once I review. your card will not be charged automatically as we do that manually at the dealer. Not like the big box stores where you get banged up front for everything.

So maybe I'm reading this wrong but do the discounts only apply to veterans (Thank you to those who have served and are serving!)? Just looking to get an AMD 71 challenger dual cutout rear valance with rear valance brackets as well. Could I get a price quote on those with the discount if it applies to a non veteran?

@MoparDave

71GranCoupe

"with in the USA--->>>>FREE parcel shipping to any Veteran or Active Military. 50% off shipping rates for all Truck Freight orders."

I am sure Dave will be along to clarify this, but the way I read it, Veterans, current and discharged get free shipping, non vets 50% off the shipping. Discounts are across the board.  :cheers: