Main Menu

RockAuto again...two thumbs up !

Started by anlauto, September 11, 2020, 02:35:45 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

:bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Needed a Standard Auto Products TW7 signal switch today....Was hoping to not have to wait so I called the local CarQuest...With my jobber account $218+tax  :o hung up, called my NAPA....$190 +tax  :o both places also said it would likely be Tuesday before it comes in, not something they stock and no cross-over parts come up on a search.

Check @RockAuto ...WITH shipping, tax etc...to my door $110.66, likely be an extra couple of days....I think I can wait for that much savings...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Just got shipping confirmation, I'll have the switch on Wednesday  :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Katfish

Hard to beat RockAuto's prices, I'm always ordering from them.

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on September 11, 2020, 04:03:16 PM
Just got shipping confirmation, I'll have the switch on Wednesday  :banana:

So the switch showed up today TWO DAYS EARLY  :banana: :banana: :banana:

You can't beat that...My local NAPA, couldn't even get it from there own warehouse that fast :headbang:

Thanks @RockAuto  :twothumbsup:

1971Y13

1971 'Cuda
1968 GTX

Topcat

I went with Rock Auto first time and savings was 40%. 3 day wait. Do the math.   :thinking:

anlauto

No one is going to Kill you" ... that is a great example of why this forum is so great, people can share the great deals they find. At $56 CDN, that is a great deal :twothumbsup: ....I never heard of that company either :thinking:

I should mention....ALL the numbers I mentioned in this post are CDN dollars :canada: and shipping to Canada plays a big part...

Poolshark314

Quote from: 1971Y13 on September 14, 2020, 10:40:56 PM
Dont kill me but I did find this, never heard of that company before, https://www.pcopasp.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=117679

That website was just created in August so not sure i would trust it just yet as legit.
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

GoodysGotaCuda

I am always disappointed with local parts house "stock" and customer service. Every 3-4 months or so I'll go in and "try" to buy something and am always disappointed for some reason, ultimately kicking myself.

Online it is, 99% of the time.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs