Main Menu

Roseville Moparts Online Ordering Issue - CLOSED

Started by 73_Cuda_4_Me, January 19, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

Previous topic Next topic

73_Cuda_4_Me

Just a 'head's up' for members ordering parts online from Roseville...

I was ordering the beltline molding clips from them today, and when I got to the 'Order Cofirmation' page, my Avast anti-virus put a block on the page, due to an 'iframe BLG' trojan software detection... apparently there is a URL embedded in the page code that possibly redirects to enable remote control of computer... potentially could even copy the payment info entered, from what search info I've read on it...

I've sent a screen shot of the details (attached) that triggered it to Roseville, and they will have someone look into it.

Order by phone!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

Cuda Cody

Thank you for sharing and looking out for us.  Most of us use Dave's site and never have any issues so I'm sure @MoparDave  will look in to this and get it taken care of. 

MoparDave

thanks for the Heads Up. i'll send that to my IT provider.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

73_Cuda_4_Me

I sent a copy to Jonathen, who responded to my order inquiry when the page was blocked. He was quite helpful and was extremely nice to work with.  Please Thank him for me!

BS23H3B

71-440

I ordered a horn relay last night with no problem. My anti virus (Norton) didn't alert me to anything.
Also got a nice discount! :cooldance:

Joe

73_Cuda_4_Me

Also, it may be completely innocuous, but I have yet to have any virus' on my computers since I started using Avast, so I trust what it tells me... but it may be flagging aggressively on the safe side... just passing it along, in case... would rather be safe than sorry!

BS23H3B

71-440

Quote from: 73_Cuda_4_Me on January 19, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
Also, it may be completely innocuous, but I have yet to have any virus' on my computers since I started using Avast, so I trust what it tells me... but it may be flagging aggressively on the safe side... just passing it along, in case... would rather be safe than sorry!

Absolutely. And mine might have missed it or it could have been attacked this morning. Who knows. :notsure:

Thanks for letting everyone know. 
Joe

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

73_Cuda_4_Me

Heard back from Roseville rep today, and the web provider could not duplicate the problem.

Many thanks to Roseville for the quick action and feedback - less than 5 minutes till I was initially contacted! Follow-up twice on a Saturday!

I will be placing the order by phone on Monday... great service deserves good business!
:)

BS23H3B