Main Menu

Summit deal for Canadians

Started by dodj, April 25, 2020, 06:20:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Summit is offering free shipping to Canada for orders over $299.
:banana:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

RUNCHARGER

I'll let my son know. He buys stuff from there often. I could use a set of Edelbrock Hemi heads myself come to think of it.
Sheldon

anlauto

That's great news....I was told just last week by a customer that Summit wasn't shipping to Canada....I never looked into it though...

I can't find this "free shipping" advertised anywhere, but I did a "mock" purchase and the shipping was pretty darn cheap...Summit always incudes the tax reguardless, so that's NOT FREE  :looney: :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Why would free shipping ever delete Gov taxes ?

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on April 25, 2020, 07:19:02 AM
That's great news....I was told just last week by a customer that Summit wasn't shipping to Canada....I never looked into it though...

I can't find this "free shipping" advertised anywhere, but I did a "mock" purchase and the shipping was pretty darn cheap...Summit always incudes the tax reguardless, so that's NOT FREE  :looney: :bigmoney:
I ordered some stuff today and it was free shipping.  :alan2cents:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

I love Summit...I ordered a PS pump on Tuesday night and got it Saturday...with FREE shipping.. :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration