Main Menu

Welcome ShakerHood.com to the E-Bodies family-NEW SPONSOR!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, July 10, 2017, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

A huge warm welcome to ShakerHood.com!   :welcome:   :grouphug:  Thanks to @rocketresto  for becoming the newest E-Bodies.org site sponsor.    :clapping:  Tom is a well known member here and now a full site sponsor. Please take a moment to welcome him and thank him for being part of our community.  And if you need any shaker parts for your E-Body please contact him and let him know you're with the EBO group.  He will be happy to take good care of you.   :thankyou:

SHAKER HOOD.com
http://shakerhood.com/
360-943-6633
CALL FOR SPECIAL E-BODIES.ORG (EBO) SPECIAL DEALS
Tom Hergert
E-Bodies Member: @rocketresto

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Brads70

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Rev-It-Up

Thanks so much for helping make this site even better!  :banana:
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Chryco Psycho

Thanks so much for supporting our site @rocketresto , It means a lot  :bigthumb:  :thankyou:
I hope we can help support you as well & this works out to be a prosperous partnership for both ! :cheers:

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

rocketresto

We at Northwest Performance and shakerhood.com really like what Cody is doing with this site and really wanted to support it.  As a thanks to members of the board we will take 10% off any order with us until the auction on August 1st!  When you call us just give us your member name.  If you are coming out to the auction we can hold your order until then so you can just pick it up.

For those who don't know all of Ben Snobar's cars and used parts are being auctioned off on August 1st in Olympia, Washington.  Here is a link to the auction website:

http://murphyauction.com/Auction/Details/4940

And a link to the post on this board with pictures and info:

https://forum.e-bodies.org/e-body-stuff-found-on-ebay-craigslist-or-anywhere-else/20/ben-snobar-auction-olympia-wa-81-2/1913/

Our website is of course shakerhood.com.  Our phone number is 360-943-6633.
Rocket Restorations
Olympia, Washington

Cuda Cody

Great deal!!!  10% off until the auction!   :worship:  That's fantastic!!!!   :banana: 

J-Code Jeni

WOW! Thank you, Tom, for supporting e-Bodies.org and giving our awesome members a 10% discount too!  :unbelievable:

I look forward to meeting you at Mr Snobar's auction.

MoparLeo

Welcome aboard and thanks for your support of the site.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

750-h2

Great news!  Thanks for supporting the best E Body site on the net!

Timbbuc2

Welcome Tom and thanks for your support. I will be purchasing a complete shaker kit around Christmas, and I will get it from you.
Get in, I'll drive