Main Menu

Year One 25% off Discount Code good until Saturday

Started by Cuda Cody, January 05, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

I'm like many members on here and always turn to Dave at Roseville for my E-Body parts, but there are some things I use that he does not stock (not very many!).  One of those items is the M&H wiring.  I think Year One is the only one that sells M&H under a contract.  If you need some wiring here's a discount code that is good for 25% off until Saturday the 7th at Midnight.  The code is CN9545

:ohyeah:

Timbbuc2

I bought mine from Yearone and they had them in stock, got them in 3 days. But when I tried to order online it would not give me the discount( this was around Thanksgiving 30% off) So I called them and all was good
Get in, I'll drive

headejm

I'd like to see a thread dedicated to discount codes. We're all looking to save $.  :bigmoney:

Cuda Cody: sorry, hit the modify bottom.  See my response below...

Cuda Cody

You got it man!   :bigthumb:  Added a board just for sharing Discount Codes , Coupons and Good Deals.  It's in the Classified section on the main page.  Lets help each other save some  :bigmoney:

Topcat

FYI...When I was shopping for a positive battery cable for the Hemi, I was getting sticker shock.
$250 bucks or more.

I called M & H and they said they were proprietary vendor to Year One at the time.

Except positive battery cables.
I picked  up the + cable from them and saved at least 60 bucks if not more.

They sell the other engine cables as well.

headejm

Awesome!!!!!!! You are setting the bar pretty high in regards to response time.  :ohyeah:

Timbbuc2

Cody you may have it, still learning my way through, but would it be good to have product reviews for members that have purchased items to help the ones that want to purchase parts, and prices.
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Good idea.  That's one a few categories we will be adding as we grow.   :thankyou:

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 06, 2017, 07:34:07 AM
Cody you may have it, still learning my way through, but would it be good to have product reviews for members that have purchased items to help the ones that want to purchase parts, and prices.