Main Menu

Year One Christmas Code ??

Started by anlauto, November 17, 2020, 10:50:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Thanks to member JS29 who gave me a 30% Off code last time which save my customer a ton on wiring, I'm in need another another code to get yet another new customer some wiring...

If anybody hears of a 30% off code for Christmas...let me know please  :please: :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

TGGodfrey

SANTA20 good for 25% off until sunday 12/7/20

anlauto

Quote from: TGGodfrey on December 04, 2020, 12:57:04 PM
SANTA20 good for 25% off until sunday 12/7/20

Good to know, but if you are buying over $1000 like most wiring adds up to....you can use our special codeEBODIESat any time and get 25% off :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Rdchallenger

anlauto

THANKS SO VERY MUCH !!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I just used this code and saved $330 USD....I love this website  :grouphug:

anlauto

....just placed two more orders... :twothumbsup:

Poolshark314

The way they run their system is so frustrating. For example: https://www.yearone.com/Product/challenger-cuda/j42lhrh

The armrests are advertised as discount exempt, but free shipping over $99 on the total order. However if you apply a coupon code to your order at all even if it's over $99, you will be charged shipping... :Thud:

Most of the time if you factor in the added shipping costs, the code saves you about $10 overall. Sometimes you get lucky and things are eligible for both discount and free shipping, but total toss-up.
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

I'm never eligible for FREE shipping...that's a lower 48 deal only... I'm used to the high costs of shipping...

Poolshark314

1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD