Main Menu

Mopar E-Body Challenger upper tail light surround trim

Started by Timbbuc2, September 17, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Guy has no idea how much those sell for...  Anyone close?  Go buy it..... :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Timbbuc2

Just talked to the guy, we talked for nearly a hour about cars, so I guess I will go get it and if anyone needs it here let me know. He told me about AMS Obsolete in Georgia, many NOS parts FYI, look it up on google and I also have a number 706-337-4606
Get in, I'll drive

Burdar

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Burdar

OK, just making sure he didn't sell it to someone else.  :bigthumb:

70/6chall

"Timbuc2" did he have the OEM fasteners to go with the panel? Those pieces seem just as hard to come by as the panel itself. I just saw the posting and noticed you bought it, Happy for ya, they truly are hard to find. '70 Challenger SE and WSS only unless of course ordered otherwise. I guess he didn't know it's value after all and unobtainability. We're you looking for one?  Thanks,   Al

Timbbuc2

The guy told me he had a bunch of clips, I plan to see what he has. I have another one of these, just couldn't pass it up.
Get in, I'll drive

Challenger in NC

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on September 18, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
Just talked to the guy, we talked for nearly a hour about cars, so I guess I will go get it and if anyone needs it here let me know. He told me about AMS Obsolete in Georgia, many NOS parts FYI, look it up on google and I also have a number 706-337-4606

Tim,

I called Atlas and found one part I needed, thanks for sharing that resource.

Chris

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Challenger in NC on September 18, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
Quote from: Timbbuc2 on September 18, 2018, 07:45:40 AM

Tim,

I called Atlas and found one part I needed, thanks for sharing that resource.

Chris
Thats good, glad I could help.
Get in, I'll drive