Main Menu

1969 Dodge Cornet Super Bee

Started by pbajeff, August 21, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

SCAM!!!  Ain't no way that is real.....  25K for a 80K+ car.....

303 Mopar

:iagree:  "Email and I will respond."   :rofl: :haha:

superdave

:thinking: These guys are getging a bit better (unfortunately) but..."retiring sohrtly and don't have need."  :thinking:  :dunno: maybe it is his daily commuter. I'd be cautious of that one. :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

Better send a deposit quick to hold it.
Sheldon

GY3R/T

How can you not trust this ad ? :huh:  There's a church building in the background... :andyangel:

pbajeff

I was figuring it was probably a clone or scam or something like that too but it was a local number. The price is still too low even if that is the case.
Buddy sold a clone at Decatur swap meet last year for 15K. Was not as nice as these pics are, but was a decent car. 
I have emailed and texted the guy on the car without response so far.
I did tell him that I am only 50 miles away and can be there in an hour so that probably blew his plans. lol

I`ll update if i ever hear back.

Timbbuc2

I have seen several scams, like this morning a 1971 Honda 70 with 191 miles $800. Guy wont respond. If they don't respond what are they hoping to get?
Get in, I'll drive

71-440

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on August 22, 2018, 08:54:30 AM
I have seen several scams, like this morning a 1971 Honda 70 with 191 miles $800. Guy wont respond. If they don't respond what are they hoping to get?

Probably your e-mail address and/or phone number.
Joe

61K T/A

It's a scam. Don't bother wasting your time like I did. It's been on and off Ebay and CL for some time.

61K T/A

Quote from: GY3R/T on August 21, 2018, 06:25:34 PM
   How can you not trust this ad ? :huh:  There's a church building in the background... :andyangel:

At that price it WOULD be a gift from God.