Main Menu

1970-74 'Cuda and Challenger Mod-Art vinyl banners!!

Started by Magnumcharger, March 21, 2018, 06:18:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

CudaMoparRay

Magnumcharger

Hey Guys and Gals!
I'm very happy to be here and I'm really glad you'all like my artwork! Believe me when I tell you it's a labor of love for me to do these pieces!
Being a die-hard Mopar guy, with a couple of buildings full of various Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler and Fargo project vehicles that really need my time and effort to reconstruct.
On top of that, I've got this little hobby-business creating these banners and reaching out to good Moparians such as yourself to push my venture forward!
One of my goals is to park another E-body in my garage (along with a Superbird!) before I'm too old to enjoy such luxuries!
I've had both a 'Cuda and a Challenger R/T in my past, and constantly regret letting them go.
I will persevere to find another one...and already have my eye on a likely candidate!
Meanwhile, I'll just torture myself making eye-candy for everyone else! lol!
Here's the last batch I sent to print...

Magnumcharger

Shipping to Ohio is $22.76 in total. Thanks!
Got a car you'd like to have done?
Robin aka Magnumcharger

Magnumcharger

Lots of neat artwork going out the door every week!
One thing I've learned in the process of making these posters (now banners) is that there's not too many E-bodies that look alike. The possible exception is 1970 Challenger R/T convertibles in FC7, and 1970 AAR Cudas in E5. I've sold several banners of these cars. The difference in them usually amounts to rocker moulding, wheel opening mouldings, passenger side mirrors, and top color.
Part of the attraction to my products I've found, is owners can have THEIR car done on a "vintage ad" -style poster, instead of a generic E-body, hanging on their wall.

Magnumcharger

I sure do! In fact, any factory stripe, color, or option.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cudagirl3406

Print by @Magnumcharger hanging my garage of my AAR Cuda!  :clapping: :twothumbsup:

EV2RTSE

These are really cool! @Magnumcharger, can you do the 1970 Gator Grain vinyl top (V1G)? If so could you post a sample? I'd be needing one for a Challenger.

Magnumcharger

:veryexcited:I haven't done a gator grain top as of yet...but that won't stop me! I'll do one up and post it here! Upon occasion, I'm asked for unusual items, and today it was from Alan Gallant at alauto : "can you do a sunroof in a Challenger hardtop?". The answer: not yet! So I made it happen. Now I can offer this to my customers!

anlauto

Hey that turned out real cool Robin, what do you think @bpsmopar ...should I order up some for your garage ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

bpsmopar

Those are very cool! I can think of a few E bodies I'd like to see on a banner...... :perfect10:

anlauto

Brads70

Love them!  I'm waiting till the B-Body ones come out to save on shipping....

RUNCHARGER

I'm thinking of getting a few made. I'll see if I am paying or receiving from CRA this year! I'd like one of my Hemi Cuda and my FM3 R/T for sure.
Sheldon