Main Menu

1970 Challenger T/A 4 Speed numbers matching project $20k

Started by Cuda Cody, July 17, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

This was found by Jody Dawson and it looks to be a great project.

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/d/dodge-challenger-a/6224141521.html

Do not be surprised if I contact the seller and go after this one.  But sharing it just in case someone here wants it.  A numbers matching six pack 4 speed project that doesn't look all rusted out for $20 looks like a good deal.  I'll be asking for more photos and maybe try making a deal.

Shoooter

I think that's a good deal. Won't last long better hurry up cody

MoparJunkie

Nice find Cody! I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I had the cash! So if you wouldn't mind buying it for me now and selling it to me later that would be great  :rofl:

I love my current challenger build, but I'd love to eventually get a 4 speed cuda/chally and that EW1 should look nice when done. Interesting color combo too, white and green.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rev-It-Up

I don't think I have ever seen a green gator grain top before. Sounds like a really interesting car...white car with green interior and green gator grain top.  Cant be too many of those made!

Good luck Cody!
Rev-It-Up

anlauto

It's NOT a "gator top" just a regular green vinyl roof. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

TobiasM

Nice find, Cody, thanks for sharing!

That car has already moved from craigslist to ebay, so either there was somebody faster than Cody and immedeately tries to flip it or the original seller smelled some big money so he put it on ebay himself:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-T-A-/112485672296?hash=item1a30ab2568:g:H1sAAOSwg6pZbTrp&vxp=mtr

Daveh

anlauto

Wonder if the registries info has changed on White/green  T/A's since 2003 ? :thinking:

anlauto

anlauto

So if I do the math correctly...you have $90K USD to restore the white/green one.......Oh-O......Better get AGAR ! :wave:

MoparDave

Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 05:22:28 AM
It's NOT a "gator top" just a regular green vinyl roof. :alan2cents:

I sent him a message on the V1F vs V1G clarification. He is going to correct that.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

HP_Cuda

Here's a question - why are the data plates not white?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Most likely because the car is 47 years old and a lot can happen in that time, like a repaint to gold/copper  :dunno:

HP_Cuda

Yuk!  :bricks:

Quote from: anlauto on July 18, 2017, 10:37:22 AM
Most likely because the car is 47 years old and a lot can happen in that time, like a repaint to gold/copper  :dunno:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200