Main Menu

1970 Cuda EV2 Louver / Go wing project

Started by Cuda Cody, January 31, 2017, 12:59:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Crocha617

I know the seller. I bought a car from him a couple years back. Last time I talked to him he was looking for $12,000 and I believe he has a non matching drive train that he would sell for a few bucks more. The louvers, Go wing, Colors, and Hockey stripes are pretty cool you never see all of those on one car...

anlauto

I really like this car...but not $12K like....For me I'd likely have $20K+ CDN invested just to buy it and get it home.
Needs and $80K CDN worth of restoration.....So $100K CDN or $70K USD invested.

What would it sell for?

Not numbers matching.
No build sheet.
Love it or hate it combination.
Only a 383 auto.

$50K USD ?
$60K USD ?

I would love to be the one to restore it for sure :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

You would have to buy it for 5k and still you would lose $$$ after the restoration now.

Maybe in the future you will go back into the black but I'm not holding my breath.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

I'm the high bidder at $5000 but the reserve is not met :crazytalk: , but I agree :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Galen says G36 painted racing mirrors, but the car has G37 chrome. That I find odd. Would like to see a photo of the fender tag.

I know they could have been changed (odd) or a factory mistake (plausible) :thinking:

Cuda Cody

I asked him for a photo of the Fender Tag.   :fingerscrossed:

It's going to be a lot of work, but H E Double Toothpicks, it's one freaking awesome cuda!

HP_Cuda

Ok, now where does everything think his reserve lifts? 8k?

and what the heck is going on with the rear valance, it looks like someone mounted something so they could put a cannon through it.

:D

Cuda Cody

At $7 I would be very seriously thinking about it.  Up near $10K and I'm most likely going to back off.   But I think it might be worth near $10K. :alan2cents:

HP_Cuda

anlauto

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 01, 2017, 04:36:08 PM
At $7 I would be very seriously thinking about it.  Up near $10K and I'm most likely going to back off.   But I think it might be worth near $10K. :alan2cents:

:iagree: I agree 10,000% but I've also seen louvers alone asking $3500  :dunno:

anlauto

There's now a person with (0) ZERO feedback bidding, so I guess the selling is trying to push it up to his reserve....  :drunk:

So it won't be long before it's revealed  :alan2cents:

Cuda Cody

Never had this happen before, but the message I sent to the seller through eBay bounced back!  I got a message saying their email was no longer valid.   :notsure:

anlauto

That is odd...you should alert EBay, because he does not have a valid email address listed with them. All messages have to go through EBay unfortunately  :huh:

anlauto

I'm going to call it the "Grapefruit Cuda"
.....I can't stop thinking about it !