Main Menu

1970 Dodge Challenger SE Original Paint

Started by MasonDaniel7, April 09, 2021, 12:28:24 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Am I the only one having a very difficult time believing that this is 100% original paint ? :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

njsteve

"Undercarriage Appearing restored with nice black undercoating covering all surfaces with no rust or even road dirt. Some earlier chip off of a first coat of rustproofing has chipped off in some areas underneath the new coating, but it is very structurally sound under here."

Is this writer on the reefer? Look at the crusted black spray bombed rust on the frame rails and how the rusted trunk drop offs don't reach the bottom of the quarter panels any more.

???????

anlauto

Not to mention the trunk drop offs are completely rusted (missing the bottom), yet the outside quarter panel is original paint :rofl: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

The front fender and door patina don't match with the hood and quarter panel.  :foul:

cudamadd

If it was original the fender tag would not be the way it is definitely been touched up here and there

Scooter

Like the black rattle can over-spray on the drive shaft... nice touch.  :))

ragtopdodge