Main Menu

1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda 4 speed loaded Hi Impact paint

Started by MasonDaniel7, May 24, 2020, 12:23:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

70 Challenger Lover

This would be a pretty nice one to grab! Four speed and some really cool options. Price seems right

Katfish

What's the estimate, put another $70k into it and have a $75k car?

anlauto

I would guess being a well optioned, good colour car with NO broadcast sheet and an engine block that doesn't match....I think with a proper restoration it  still would get pretty close to six figures in my opinion. :alan2cents:  but the restoration with purchase price would be right there as well  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Challenger Lover

So many folks always look at the bottom line dollars and cents of these project cars. Aren't there people out there anymore who restore them simply for the enjoyment of the process and love for the cars?

cuda hunter

Yes there are. 
I like the dollar and cent speculations because if I was to purchase the car I would want to understand what it's going to cost to build.  That would deter me from buying it.  especially at 35K to start with.

I have 3 M46's that if I spent 50K on would be worth maybe 35K.  So yes, there are  a few of us left out here.  End value is not everything in a hobby or passion. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

mike ketterer

allot better investment than marriage. allot more more fun. allot cheaper