Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda HEMI CUDA 426 CONVERTIBLE PISTOL GRIP 4SPD

Started by MasonDaniel7, June 10, 2021, 12:24:15 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MasonDaniel7

anlauto

Will someone please buy this car so we don't have to see it listed over and over again...  :'(
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

What's the reserve this time?

How does someone list something over and over and over without paying tremendous fees? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda_mark

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 10, 2021, 05:44:12 AM
What's the reserve this time?

How does someone list something over and over and over without paying tremendous fees?

I'm not an eBay expert but don't you only pay fees if it sells?

anlauto

I don't know the asking price of this car, but I feel he likely jumped on the Hemicuda convertible clone trend when it was hot...they were selling for $250K etc...then the bottom fell out....A lot of nice original cars got their original motors yanked in favor of the big Hemi payday...

This car was likely a nice original rare 318 Grand Coupe before it was hacked...I'm NOT saying it would sell for more with a 318, but it won't get $250K either....not now, I think it would struggle to get six figures, maybe low $100's :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ragtopdodge

I dunno, putting a motor in and changing out the hood/rear valance is hardly a hack.

However, I just find the whole car kind of boring.

Keep the white interior, but it needs a black hockey stick, black top, and some wheels that pop a bit more.  Maybe some 17 or 18" wheels.

It's obviously not original, so why try to make it look original to what it's never been?

People are paying BIG BUX for pro-touring (done tastefully).  Pro-touring Camaros, Corvettes are getting $200-$350k.

Should have been painted black w/red interior and stripe.