Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Barracuda...Parts car - $700 (keene nh)

Started by cuda hunter, May 18, 2022, 09:12:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Not mine.   Appears to be a gran coupe.  No fender tags, no vin stamps and no vin tag.
Seems the gran coupe lives, but on top of a bh barracuda somewhere.

https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/keene-1970-plymouth-barracudaparts-car/7484963445.html

1970 Barracuda.Was a 383-4 barrel Gran Coupe..Rusted to death.No motor trans mission.No seats no interior..Has K frame and front suspension,T bars..Has 8.75 rearend housing,axles and backing plates.No gears..Has some wiring.Taillight panel could be used..Has rear window regultors.Has front and rear bumper brackets.This car is rusted to death.But it still has some good parts on it.Will need to be pulled with a winch on a trailer.$700 firm or will trade for MOPAR HP parts..call show contact info
.I WILL NOT ANSWER TEXTS!! So friggin call.

reply by email:
97e18de075643411a1022a2fb0d0c683@sale.craigslist.org

contact name:
ron

(603) 209-1678
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

LilRedCoffin has this car listed over on moparts for 550.   Check it out there if your into the suspension parts.
He says "NO gran coupe parts remain". 

cuda hunter

although, it does appear that the trunk key surround is present in the pictures.  Maybe one gran coupe part.

mccannix

He has a near perfect E-body heater box that he is selling over there as well...started at $300, now $250.00, perfect lip on it.
From the same car I'm sure.
A good deal for someone, tested runs, no mice ever so he says

Brads70

If that was local and had a tittle I might bite?

anlauto

If something like that was local for that price, it wouldn't last too long FOR SURE !!! :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

torredcuda

If that guy only wants $700 for it believe me it`s JUNK! He`s a known flipper/used parts dealer and not one to give bargains.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cuda hunter

Quote from: torredcuda on May 19, 2022, 01:50:34 PM
If that guy only wants $700 for it believe me it`s JUNK! He`s a known flipper/used parts dealer and not one to give bargains.

Indeed

Dave

I am the new owner of this sad girl. Anybody have any ideas on what I should do with it?

anlauto

Park it in the yard....tell everybody......yur goona fixur up one day :tool:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dave

cuda hunter

That was worth it for the parts that are there.  Good buy.  Salvage what is left. 
Are you going to offer any of the cuttings to members? 

Dave

I am surprised it didn't sell sooner, he dropped the price 2 or 3 times. as far as cutting it up that would be rather sad

Marty

Quote from: anlauto on May 22, 2022, 01:34:27 PM
Park it in the yard....tell everybody......yur goona fixur up one day :tool:

Perfect!  :haha: