Main Menu

1970 Plymouth Cuda 440-6PAC V-CODE CUDA

Started by MasonDaniel7, July 29, 2020, 12:43:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

"Unrestored"  ???? I guess that just him saying the seats look like crap still :alan2cents:  It's had a heck of a lot of work done to be classified as "unrestored" :alan2cents:

Nicely optioned though.. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RacerX

Reading that description was painful...

Why won't people proofread before posting something like that?    Even the
automatic spellcheck would have caught some of that but the rest is just  :looney:

Hard to take them seriously with that many mistakes.

Hamtramck Missouri?       :headbang:

floorit426

:iagree:

That's one of my pet peeves. To me, it just shows laziness and/or ignorance. Selling a car like that, is a big deal. A little proofreading, goes a long way!

JS29

There should be wood grain inserts on the interior trim panels with the premium interior package, It seas overhead console in the description and it's coded for it on the fender tag.   :huh:   

6bblgt

early leather interiored 'cudas did NOT have the woodgrain inserts on the door panels & it's too late in the big picture to determine which cars should have it & which cars came without or when/if the change officially occurred

but I'd bet this car is early enough to have been built without "Gran Coupe" inserts & @anlauto didn't catch the upside down sway bar?  :huh:

anlauto

:haha: :haha: :haha: You beat my to it....I did notice the car has had a lot of work done...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

E74cuda

I think this cuda was sold on ebay within the last few years out of Redwood City in CA. If so it was in a Jiffy Lube commercial several years ago.

Jocigar

Sold for 75K, not sure what to think anymore.   I've seen 6pk clones go for 55-60k  :notsure: