Main Menu

1971 340 Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, December 11, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

This one is interesting https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Plymouth-Barracuda/182953004545?hash=item2a98d94e01:g:TZYAAOSwxzdaKxDR&vxp=mtr  I would like to learn more anbout his claim as being the "last 71 built"  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RzeroB

:thinking:  IIRC, I think "All4rocks" out in Grass Valley CA had a '71 Cuda that I think he claimed was the last '71 'Cuda built ... could it be the same car??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

6bblgt

the "highest" numerical '71 'cuda VIN I know of is BS23N1B451708 auto GB5 - with a 709-SPD

Cuda Cody

I want to hear more about this assembly line in Texas!    :unbelievable:

"This is the last 1971 Cuda to  come off the assembly line in Texas very rare"

Quote from: anlauto on December 11, 2017, 07:01:12 PM
This one is interesting https://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Plymouth-Barracuda/182953004545?hash=item2a98d94e01:g:TZYAAOSwxzdaKxDR&vxp=mtr  I would like to learn more anbout his claim as being the "last 71 built"  :thinking:

RUNCHARGER

Ha: It didn't mention what year that 71 was built in Texas. There's been a few assembled in Quebec too apparently.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Yeah I hear that Texas plant assembled the cars with armadillos to save on $$$$.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 11, 2017, 09:36:50 PM
I want to hear more about this assembly line in Texas!    :unbelievable:

"This is the last 1971 Cuda to  come off the assembly line in Texas very rare"

Quote from: anlauto on December 11, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

A little punctuation goes a long way :crazytalk:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

73_Cuda_4_Me

:Stirring:

I'm thinking now that I got the 'Last 340 Ever Built'... July 25, 1973...!
:banana:
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

anlauto

Amazed what projects are selling for $19100 and reserve NOT met  :crazytalk:

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

And still no fender tag or build sheet. 

Did anyone get the vin from this one?  was it the last one?

Would the fender tag be the only way to prove that or would vin sequence prove that this was the last one built? Can that vin sequence be built before others in another plant with lower numbers? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: I just don't see $25k but I guess I'm out of touch.
Sheldon

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 06, 2018, 08:26:42 AM
Hmm: I just don't see $25k but I guess I'm out of touch.

I think someones outta touch but it's not you....

71GranCoupe

Way overpriced.  :bricks: Here is one I looked at and really was hoping to put together a deal. it is a numbers matching but had so many problems, it was not worth the  :bigmoney:  Paint was put on before all the metal was repaired and that was just for starters. Probably could have bought it for 18k, but it was going to have to come completely apart. The owner had a body shop do the work and he was an absent owner and did not see the true horrible job they had done.