Main Menu

1971 Barracuda 440 six-pack black on black, auto, 522 Ci

Started by MasonDaniel7, February 09, 2020, 11:12:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Brads70

Fun hotrod! Hard to tell but is the grill painted black?

anlauto

My pet peeve is when someone clones a Cuda but they don't add all the correct trim...I want to see the rocker moldings, belt moldings, wheel lip moldings, etc... :notsure:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on February 10, 2020, 05:00:13 AM
My pet peeve is when someone clones a Cuda but they don't add all the correct trim...I want to see the rocker moldings, belt moldings, wheel lip moldings, etc... :notsure:

I'm definitely with you on this one, nothing wrong with a "clone", however, at least add all the correct parts and fasteners it should have. :ohyeah:

JS29

I would have a 4-speed in it as well as the proper moldings.  :alan2cents:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Shoooter

I think it looks clean the way it is, but that's not the way they came from the factory.

tazinhawaii

Hi all,  just posted on here too.  I didn't want all the molding.  Just my preference and the way I would have ordered the car.  Again, I didn't build the car to be all original. 

Derrick

cuda hunter

Quote from: tazinhawaii on February 25, 2020, 03:06:09 AM
Hi all,  just posted on here too.  I didn't want all the molding.  Just my preference and the way I would have ordered the car.  Again, I didn't build the car to be all original. 

Derrick

sweet!  Cool of you to join the discussion.  Great car! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Shoooter

anlauto

tazinhawaii

Quote from: anlauto on February 25, 2020, 07:17:12 AM
He wants $55K firm  :alan2cents:  He now has it advertised here on E-Bodies.org :twothumbsup:

Yeah,
  Ebay seems to have a tremendous amount of scammers all of a sudden.  I actually had someone texting me saying they wanted my 67 Camaro and wanted to pay full price and need a "favor" from me to pay the transport company when they come...  Called out the scam and never heard anything more.  Then last auction had someone bid up the price of the Camaro after the reserve was met by others while using 2 profiles.  I really don't know why the waste of flesh would do that except maybe because my price was undercutting an auction he may have had. 

Would love to sell this car to a Mopar person.  It's been my passion for the past 5 years and yes, it took 3 of those years to get the damn 6-pack tuned right so it runs as good cold as warm.  Turns out, the choke was the main issue.  Damn aluminum heads don't have heat risers, so the choke wouldn't open until a LONG time causing me to tune one way and then the choke would open and I would be completely off....

Derrick