Main Menu

1971 Charger R/T sunroof car - Not Mine

Started by xx88man, May 27, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

anlauto

Don't let member @bpsmopar  see that....he has a thing for holes in the roof of cars...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Sounds like is completely missing the siding sunroof assembly.

That's a HUGE deal.

Julius just restored two Hemi 71 Charger sunroof cars. One needed the slider and parts. He was looking at setups for $4,5,6K. Ended up buying a car for the parts.

And btw... until you find the Uber rare missing parts .... you have a hole in your roof...just s minor detail.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RUNCHARGER

I love 71 Charger R/Ts and I say that is overpriced by a mile.
Sheldon

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on May 27, 2018, 04:09:55 PM
Don't let member @bpsmopar  see that....he has a thing for holes in the roof of cars...

😂 Yes I do! This Charger was for sale last August. The price was higher then & it still overpriced.
Too much sentimental value for the sellers. It was a relative's car that passed I believe.

autoxcuda

Quote from: bpsmopar on May 27, 2018, 05:55:43 PM
Quote from: anlauto on May 27, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

😂 Yes I do! This Charger was for sale last August. The price was higher then & it still overpriced.
Too much sentimental value for the sellers. It was a relative's car that passed I believe.

So did I read that right that whole the sunroof slider assembly is missing ?
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

bpsmopar

The Charger is missing the lower slider panel the headliner attaches to.

anlauto

Quote from: bpsmopar on May 27, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
The Charger is missing the lower slider panel the headliner attaches to.

Reminds me.... @bpsmopar We still need on of those for your FF4 car. :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Hey at least he's honest....

From the ad

1971 R/T Charger ((electric factory sunroof only 30 made - $43000 (potland)

RUNCHARGER

I chuckled at that as well. Truer words.....
Sheldon