Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger Convertible - $62000 (Colorado Springs)

Started by ec_co, August 01, 2020, 04:40:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know them. can help inspect (would give me an excuse to see my son too)

https://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/d/colorado-springs-1971-dodge-challenger/7162459279.html

Fully restored classic 1971 Dodge Challenger convertible. Owned since 1976 by second owner. Matching numbers with 383 CDI engine. Less than 200 miles since restoration.

contact name:
Bob

call or text:
(719) 433-3221
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

cudamadd

headejm

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

JH27N0B

I wonder if it's an N code or an L code.  He sure didn't get too wordy in his description or go overboard providing pictures.

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

cuda hunter

Looks like west cheyenne meadows area. 
I'm going to Falcon to pick up a 67 barracuda sunday if anyone needs me to look at it. 
You gotta set it up with the owner though. 
Unless  @ec_co is going to look at it. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

ec_co

no one has asked yet, so no plans. happy to go though, good excuse to drive the new ride, lol
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Smallblock340

Quote from: JH27N0B on August 01, 2020, 06:48:37 PM
I wonder if it's an N code or an L code.  He sure didn't get too wordy in his description or go overboard providing pictures.

Please find below the pictures of the fender tag and engine bay. The seller informed me that the car has factory AC and power steering. The front drum brakes are changed out for disk brakes when the restoration was completed. The original drum brakes are available for reinstallation if desired. The original wheels and pie hubcaps are also available, including a complete record of all restoration work!

IMO a beautiful car!  :drooling: :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green