Main Menu

1971 Dodge Challenger RT 4-speed Plum Crazy - $7500 (CO)

Started by ec_co, July 03, 2019, 09:10:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

not mine, don't know the car.

https://denver.craigslist.org/pts/d/morrison-1971-dodge-challenger-rt-4/6924638940.html

1971 Dodge Challenger RT

'71 383 4 Speed Plum Crazy Purple with Black interior, does it get any better!

This is a rare car, 1 of 500 ever made. The car has a title from Arizona as well, And it has the Az vin stamp for registration on the door.

Car had been parked since the late 70's was drag raced early 70's motor blew and was parked in the desert in Arizona so is very dry overall, has some rust in the quarters just the usual though nothing really bad can provide any additional pics needed just let me know.

The rear has been "tubbed" to fit a big racing slick under there so she is all ready to have some fun at the track, had a cage that has been removed and the four speed hump was removed as well.

Manual steering power disc brake car has disc brake setup now but will need calipers to complete, and has an 8 3/4" rear end, all is exactly what you want for racing.

Car is located in Morrison, what you see in the pics is what you get, no motor/trans.

I am looking to sell for $7500 or am willing to do a build to suit, if you want to buy the car and have me build it can do anything you want with it, bring it back to stock, make a full blown drag car or a resto mod with a hellcat motor that can handle the turns! So many wonderful choices!

Thanks for reading please call me with any questions at all have a good day!

Jeff
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Chryco Psycho

That would be fun , needs everything tho
I saw a Cuda at Carlisle a couple of years back I should have bought , it had dana tubs ladderbar suspension & was virtually complete less drivetrain for $8 K far better deal than that one

RUNCHARGER

A bit of a piece. I would go look at it if it was near me though.
Sheldon

worthywads

I'll be in Morrison this weekend, a little mini vacation and doing the Golden Super Cruise on Saturday, forecast is for rain but hoping for the best.  If anyone was seriously interested I could go take a look?

Anyone else here going to the Golden Super Cruise?