Main Menu

More Mod-Art banner designs!

Started by Magnumcharger, July 31, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Magnumcharger

Hey Gang! Firstly, I just want to give all of you a big "THANK YOU" for your support over the last few months since I first advertised here on E-bodies.org.
I received numerous messages about vinyl banners, and quite a few orders! Which definitely spurned me onwards in my creation of other designs!
Since completing my E-body collection, I've branched out into the rarified world of B-Bodies, by introducing the 1970 Charger and 1971 Charger lineup.
Same rules apply: any factory color, any factory wheel/tire combo, and any option avaliable! I even have a few of the more popular mag wheels done up, and I'm not afraid to tackle a custom paint job (for an additional fee, of course!).
Check out my latest designs at automolove.ca (And yes, I still hope to have this website up and running soon! - mere minutes!)
Thank you again for your outstanding patronage!
Robin

72 Challenger

Any option you say?

Can you do a mod top roof? That would be rad.
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

How about it @bpsmopar  Do you need some B Body ones ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Magnumcharger

I certainly can do a Mod-Top roof!

Rich G.

Since you said options can you do a Cuda and a Challenger facing each other?

RUNCHARGER

That FM3 Challenger is exactly my old one.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

torredcuda

:ohyeah:  How about some for us lowly `72-74 owners? I`ll take a `72 cuda in Tor-red please.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

anlauto

Quote from: torredcuda on August 07, 2018, 04:44:13 PM
:ohyeah:  How about some for us lowly `72-74 owners? I`ll take a `72 cuda in Tor-red please.

@torredcuda Robin has those too...any colour, any option you want !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration