Main Menu

1971 Shaker Cuda for trade only ?

Started by anlauto, January 29, 2017, 07:10:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Seems like a decent deal ? Too bad he says he doesn't really want to sell it. https://staugustine.craigslist.org/cto/5952826030.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Sweet project, but whats the odds someone will want to let go of a real Hemi project for it?  He'd be better off finding a Hemi project and buying it straight up then selling the Cuda.   :alan2cents:

anlauto

EXACTLY   ...I think it's one of those teaser ads....Maybe if he gets offered more cash then his asking price, he might let it go :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

With both of you guys. Probably not many true Hemi car owners would be willing to trade down, cash on the other hand is always KING. He should sell it  :takemymoney: and make a cash offer when he finds one, but we all know, he will need more Benjamins when he does find one.

fc7cuda

If there was a "fishing" emoji I would use it here.

Big enough cash offer would get the car. :alan2cents:  There's also a 71 FJ6 340 Cuda looking to "trade" for an equal 70 model.  Spoke to him, and got the same gut feeling....

Tom

HP_Cuda

Is this kinda getting into that trade up barter mentality?

I think folks who buy Hemi's are hip to what they have but I guess if someone is tired of a project with a late gen Hemi - it may happen?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200