Main Menu

1971 Shaker Hood 340 Cuda ...Price Increase...LoL

Started by anlauto, July 30, 2017, 07:50:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

THEN FACTOR IN .....

ASKING PRICE IS $86,000 USD CONVERTED TO CDN IS $107,575 ..... or FIRM $100,000 (CA)   :dunno:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

anlauto

Quote from: ec_co on July 30, 2017, 07:59:17 AM
THEN FACTOR IN .....

ASKING PRICE IS $86,000 USD CONVERTED TO CDN IS $107,575 ..... or FIRM $100,000 (CA)   :dunno:

He says that in the ad, but after I reread it....I think he's comparing his to a 4 speed version asking $86K USD  :looney: which is looney because a four speed version will always bring a lot more.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

RUNCHARGER

Jeez: I just can't read the ad, he's one of THOSE guys. We know it's rare buddy, just give more info on the car itself.
I seen an ad somewhere yesterday for a shaker, 3 speed car. I guess I'm getting weird but I think that would be a really cool and interesting combo.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

I love the 340 engine and it's really hard to beat a 71 Cuda with a shaker.  That combo with a 4 speed would be pretty sweet.

anlauto

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

82firebird

The car looks nice but once you talk to the guy you'll know why it's still for sale!  :o

anlauto

Quote from: 82firebird on September 06, 2017, 05:42:26 PM
The car looks nice but once you talk to the guy you'll know why it's still for sale!  :o

Why ? Is he a ..... ?

jimynick

Quote from: anlauto on September 06, 2017, 06:11:11 PM
Quote from: 82firebird on September 06, 2017, 05:42:26 PM

Why ? Is he a ..... ?
Does it rhyme with sphincter, Alan?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

303 Mopar

Ad is gone, must've sold or the guy got sick of all you people calling him..... :pokeeye:

anlauto

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I'm trying that tactic on my Stealth right now. I figure I priced it too low so people think it's junk so I upped the asking. Buyers think strangely sometimes.
Sheldon

HP_Cuda

Increase the price, increase the time it takes to sell.

:banana:
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

I sent two AM radios from Canada to Wards Classic Radio Repair on Friday October 6th 2017.
I just received them back Wednesday October 25th 2017, fully restored and looking beautiful.

That's like 19 days turnaround INCLUDING International shipping through USPS.... :unbelievable:

Can't say enough good things about Greg and his staff :worship: