Main Menu

1973 Challenger - $12,000

Started by BFM_Cuda, June 12, 2017, 03:05:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BFM_Cuda

Not sure if this is a deal or not, but it's a running, driving challenger with a 340 in it. Only 15 minutes from me... :thinking:

https://fargo.craigslist.org/cto/6172901401.html

I have this car listed for a friend. I can answer most questions about this car. First look at some dodge challengers in that $5,000.00 to $8,000.00 range. Did it come with a motor and transmission and rear end? Fred Flintstone style floors? This one has a 1971 340 engine! build date on motor is 4-3 70. Has a new edelbrock carburetor on it, starts right up and runs great! Has headers and duell exhaust sounds good! Drives, Handles and shifts good. This is a good car to drive the way it is or a restoration canidate for the future! We do not need help to sell the car! We don't need to here how you can pay for it on paypal and send pickup for it. We would like to sell it Cash in hand! for Clear Title and Car! In Person Hand Shake Deal Thank You! NO SCAMMERS!

blown motor

I'd say it's not a steal as it has a few issues but it would certainly make a decent driveable project. You could restore it bit by bit as you enjoyed that 340.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Cuda Cody

The key would be to look it over real good for rust.  If it's not to bad it would make a fine car for someone not wanting to spend a lot to get in the E-Body game.

Chryco Psycho

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up